Solapur University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Solapur University Admission 2019
Solapur University invites applications from candidates for admission to the Under Graduate Courses for the academic session 2019
Solapur University UG Courses offered 2019
- B.Sc ( Entire Computer Science )
- B.B.A / B.B.M
Solapur University UG Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Sc ( Entire Computer Science ) : Candidates are required to have done 10+2 from any stream to become eligible for the B.Sc. ( ECS ) programme.
- B.C.A : Candidates are required to have done 10+2 from any stream to be eligible for the BCA Programme.
- B.B.A / B.B.M : Those candidates who have done 10+2 in any stream are eligible for the BBA programme. Candidates who have done 2 year’s diploma after 10th standard are also eligible for the programme. Those candidates who have done 3 year’s diploma after 12th standard are also eligible for BBA programme.
Solapur University Admission Seats 2019
- 80% seats in each college are reserved for admission through CAP and admission on other 20% seats will be done by college itself.
Solapur University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
B.B.A / B.C.A
- The duration for question paper will be of 120 minute which will consists of 100 multiple choice questions. Candidates will be awarded with one mark for each correct answer.
B.Sc ( ECS )
- The duration for question paper will be of 60 minute which will consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Candidates will be awarded with two marks for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marks for any wrong answer.
- There will be separate question paper for each course.
Solapur University UG Admission Application Form 2019
- Solapur University UG Application form details will be available at the Unversity official website : su.digitaluniversity.ac
- Application for BCA, BBA and B.Sc. ( ECS ) programmes can be made online through the University website. There candidates are required to enter the details asked in the application form which includes their name, address, qualification and other details.
- The fee for application form is ₹ 200 which has to be paid through a bank challan, payment can be made to any branch of State Bank of India. The bank challan will be displayed at the screen once the candidates enter their complete details in the application form.
- The fee for application form is non refundable.
- Those candidates, who want to apply for more than one course, are required to submit separate application form.
User fact : Candidates can make a maximum of 3 preferences for college in the application form which will be considered during Centralised Admission Process ( CAP ).
Documents to be uploaded while filling the application form
- 10th standard marks sheet
- 12th standard / Diploma marks sheet
- Caste certificate ( if applicable )
- Candidates should upload an attested copy of the above mentioned documents.
Solapur University UG Admission Selection Process 2019
- A common entrance test is conducted by the Solapur University for admission to BBA, BCA and B.Sc. ( ECS ) programmes.
- On the basis of performance of candidates in the entrance test, a merit list will be released. A centralised admission process ( CAP ) will be conducted for allotment of college to the qualified candidates.
- The final list of admitted candidates will be displayed on the University website and candidates are required to visit the relevant college along with registration fee and documents to confirm their admission. If candidates will fail to do so then, their admission will be cancelled and that seat will be considered as vacant.
- If seats remain vacant after the CAP process, then they will be filled by the institutes itself.
- No change in college or course will be entertained after completion of the admission process.
Solapur University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||29th May, 15th June, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||19th June, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||26th June, 2019|
Solapur Pune National Highway,
Kegaon, Solapur – 413 255,
Phone No. : 0217 – 2744771,
Website : su.digitaluniversity.ac
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.