SP Jain Institute of Management & Research – SPJIMR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research – SPJIMR Admission 2019
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 18 Months Post Graduate Program in Development Management ( PGP – DM ) for the academic year 2019
SPJIMR Admission Eligibility 2019
10th Grade & 12th Grade
- An aggregate of all subjects mentioned on the mark sheet will be considered
- This is irrespective of whether the Institute/ Board takes it into consideration or not while calculating the final percentage.
- If a Board awards grades / grade points, a conversion factor for the same needs to be furnished.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. The degree should be awarded by a college / institute / university which is been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting results can also apply. The applicant should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent in the latest exam that has been completed. In such a case, applicants must provide a provisional certificate from the Principal / Registrar of his / her institute / college stating that he / she has appeared for all the exams and has completed all the obligations required to obtain the degree.
- Such applicants, if selected, have to provide the degree awarded by the University latest by 31st December, 2019 until which the registration will be considered as provisional. The registration to the program will stand cancelled if the applicant fails to submit the degree by 31st December, 2019
- If the applicants have undergone/completed an integrated master’s degree or dual degree directly after their 12th, the percentage of marks obtained as per their institute / university norms, which is considered as equivalent to bachelor’s degree will be considered.
- If the institute provides grades / CGPA instead of marks, a conversion of the same is mandatory. If no conversion is available / provided, then a percentage would be calculated by dividing the CGPA obtained to the total CGPA and multiplying the result by 100.
- For the applicants who are awaiting their final results of the bachelor’s degree, available marks of the previous semesters / years would be considered for calculating graduation percentage.
- For applicants who do not have a bachelor’s degree but have completed their CA / ICWA / CS, an aggregate of the Inter and Final marks will be taken into consideration.
SPJIMR Admission Seats 2019
- The intake of the PGDM program is – 240 Seats
- An additional 36 seats have been sanctioned for PIO / OCI and Foreign Nationals.
- The maximum total intake of the program is up to – 276 seats.
SPJIMR Admission Application Form 2019
- SPJIMR Application form available on the official website: www.spjimr.org.
- Applicants must fill the form on the online admissions portal by 23rd November , 2018
- The Application processing fee is ₹1,500/-
- Fee can be paid through credit card or net banking
SPJIMR Admission Selection Process 2019
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
Shortlists – Interviews
- Applicants shortlisted in the first list are called for an early interview. The shortlist is based on their profile considering the following factors:
- Consistency of academic record
- Relevance of work experience for the specialization
- Versatility & achievement
- Early interviews are convenient for students because it avoids overlapping with other interview calls during the admissions season. To the Institute, it gives an opportunity to stagger interviews and ensure that the interview process remains robust even though numbers being interviewed are large.
Second Phase Shortlists
- This phase is held after the availability of entrance test scores. Applicants in this phase are called for interviews on basis of their profile as given above, along with their performance in the entrance tests.
- The selection list is based on a composite score, which takes into account the applicant’s profile, academic record, entrance test scores ( CAT / XAT /GMAT ), relevance of work experience ( if any ) and performance in the two rounds of group interviews.
SPJIMR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of Application Process||23rd September, 2018|
|2||Last date to submit application form||23rd November, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit application forms for international candidates ( residing outside India )||31st January, 2019|
|5||Mumbai Phase 1||15th January, 2019 – 17th January, 2019|
|6||New Delhi||05th February, 2019 – 08th February, 2019|
|7||Bengaluru||13th February, 2019 – 15th February, 2019|
|8||Kolkata||13th February, 2019 – 15th February, 2019|
|9||Mumbai Phase 2||19th February, 2019 – 22nd February, 2019|
Prof. Rukaiya Joshi
Chair Person – CEdSS
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research,
Inside Bhavans College Campus,
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road,
Andheri (w), Mumbai – 400058,
Telephone : 022 – 61454246,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.spjimr.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.