Sree Abirami College of Nursing – SACON AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SACON Admission 2018
Sree Abirami College of Nursing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Science ( BSc ) in Nursing programs 2018.
SACON Admission Eligibility 2018
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Sc., Nursing degree course
- A Pass in H.sc., or its equivalent with 45% aggregate in PCBE. ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English )
- Only medically fit, unmarried students admitted.
SACON Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application form can be obtained from the college office.
- Application form should be filled by the candidate’s own handwriting.
- Photocopies of the following documents should be submitted along with the application.
- Mark list of 10+2 / PUC / or any other qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate to be obtained from the Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University and submitted by the students of other states.
- Migration Certificate for students who are qualified from outside Tamilnadu.
- Allotment order of Selection Committee ( for Government students )
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Government Medical Officer.
No: 33, Madukkarai road,
Coimbatore – 641024,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2673331,
Mobile No. : 97509 72977,
Website : www.abiraminursingcollege.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.