Sree Balaji College of Nursing AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sree Balaji College of Nursing Admission 2018
Sree Balaji College of Nursing invites applications for admission to the following Nursing Courses. Approved by Indian Nursing Council & Affiliated to Bharath University, Chennai ( under Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956 ).
Sree Balaji College of Nursing Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for B.Sc., ( Nursing ) Degree Course
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination minimum of 45% marks in English and each science subjects which includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology )
A candidate should have completed the age of 17years at the time of admission / as on 31st December of the year.
- Candidate must produce medical fitness certificate from an authorized Medical Officer to undergo the academic course.
- Male & female candidates are eligible.
Candidates should have passed +2 in Science subject. They should have passed their higher secondary examination conducted by the government of Tamil Nadu or an equivalent examination accepted by the governing council by Bharath University. In the qualified examination they must have taken the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained a maximum of 45% marks in each subjects.
Eligibility for M.Sc., ( Nursing ) Degree Course
- The candidate should have successfully completed B.Sc., ( Nursing ) from Bharath University or from any other University as equivalent there to.
- In addition, the applicant should be registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council and should have minimum 1 year of experience, out of which six months should be in the field of specialization chosen.
- Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the academic programme.
The candidate should be a Registered Nurse Registered midwives or equivalent with State Nursing Registration council.
The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc., Nursing, Post Basic Nursing in any Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate shall be medically fit .
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST candidate may be given.
- Preference will be given to candidate with clinical experience on the area of speciality choose.
Every candidate must submit the Medical fitness certificate from are authorized Medical officer.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc., ( Nursing ) Course
- The candidates who have successfully completed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery are eligible for admission.
- The candidate should be registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council are eligible.
- In addition, the candidate should have 2 years of work experience.
- Candidate must be medically fit to undergo the academic course.
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination.
A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurse s Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas
- O.T techniques
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students s ha ll be admitted once in a year.
Eligibility for Post Basic Diploma Course
- Candidates should have pass the B.Sc., Degree programme in Nursing from Bharath University or any other University accepted as equivalent these to.
- In addition, the applicant should be registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council and should have minimum of 1 year experience, out of which six months should be in the field of specialization course.
- The candidate must be medically fit to undergo the academic course.
Sree Balaji College of Nursing Application form 2018
- The sanctioned annual intake of the College is 100 which will be filled by the management through Entrance examination conducted by the selection committee.
- The intending candidates must submit their applications to the Administrative office,Sree Balaji College of Nursing, Chennai- 600 044.
Xerox copies of the mark sheets and other documents should be enclosed to the application form.
- Transfer certificate from the higher secondary school.
- Mark sheet of +2 or pre degree or equivalent.
- Conduct certificate from head of the institution, wherein the applicant studied for her qualifying examination.
- Community certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from authorized medical practioner.
- Hepatitis B & Typhoid vaccination certificates.
- Application with incomplete information and not accompanied by documents required as above will be rejected.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the above certificates and mark sheets in original with them.
- When a candidate desires to get admission into the Bharath University, he/she is expected along with his/her eligibility certificate.
No. 7, Works Road,
Chennai – 600 044.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.