SNGM Alappuzha Admission 2019
Sree Narayana Guru Memorial Arts & Science College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- BSc – Bachelor of Science
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
- BFA – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
SNGM Alappuzha Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates must have passed higher Secondary Examination of the state or an equivalent exam, with the subject opted for as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination of state or an equivalent Exam accepted by the University.
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto with Mathematics as one of the optional subject.
BBA , B.Com
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or any other Examination accepted by the university as equivalent thereto with any subject combination with a minimum of 45% marks inaggregate.
Bachelor of Social Work ( BSW )
- Candidates must have passed higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent recognized by the University.
Bachelor of Fine Arts ( BFA )
- A pass in the Pre-degree / Plus two examination or an equivalent qualification recognized by the University of Kerala.
- Students who have passed the Second year Ganabhooshanam are also eligible to apply for I BFA Course.
- Candidates who have passed B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. degree examination from other Universities can be permitted to join I year BFA if they fulfill eligibility condition.
- There is no age limit for Admission to BFA.
SNGM Alappuzha Admission Seats 2019
- Allotment Seats – SC / ST ( 20% ), Community to which the College belongs – ( 10%-20% ), Merit Based – ( 40%-50% )
- The rest of the seats will be filled by the Educational Agency by the candidates that they choose.
- There are several reservations that are considered during the allotment of seats
- Reservation for nominees: Candidates from Lakshadweep, Wards of Kashmiri Migrants, Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Inmates of Government Children Home, Tamil Linguistic Minority, widows / wards of Armed Personnel killed / disabled in action during peace time.
- Reservation for people with disabilities
- Special Reservation for Sports candidate based on their proficiency in Sports
- The certificates to be produced by students under the reserved category are mandatory. It should be done during the online registration.
- You will be required to produce all original documents at the time of admission to verify your claims made in the online application form.
- Candidates belonging to the SEBC category will have to produce a community certificate and a Income certificate.
- The merit of a student, i.e. the marks scored in the qualifying examination in programs will be counted for the admission to various courses. Having an NCC / NSS certificate in a course helps the student to secure bonus marks.
SNGM Alappuzha Admission Application Form 2019
- SNGM Alappuzha admission application form available at the official website www.sngmc.org
- Candidates can register on Kerala University’s Official Website. for the course they are willing to pursue.
- After registering, save your application no. and password
- The candidates must login and fill in the candidate profile registration.
- Next step for completing the registration is filling the academic profile registration form.
- Download the Challan and enter registration fee Remittance Details
- Candidates must then upload their photograph and signature.
- Select the course and verify your application carefully.
- Print out the application form which should be produced at the time of admission. The hard copy should not be send to the University.
- Allotment of seats will happen in a trial allotment session where the candidate will get an idea as to how he / she should expect an admission. This is not a guarantee of any seat.
- After this there will be a first allotment list issued by the colleges indicating which courses one is eligible for.
Note that the Registration fees for applying online is as follows
- For General Candidates: 250/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: 100/-
SNGM Alappuzha Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Admission to the course will be based on the following criterias
- Marks secured in the qualifying examination
- Marks secured in subject of concentration
SNGM Alappuzha Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Sale of Application Form||24th Febraury, 2019|
|2||Last date to apply||10th May, 2019|
Valamangalam South P.O., Thuravoor,
Cherthala, Alappuzha, Kerala – 688 532,
Phone No. : 0478 2561737,
Fax : 0478 2562353,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sngmc.org.