Sreevee Education Trust AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Admission in Sreevee Business School 2012
Kiriyampatti, Ulagampatti ( Post ),
Thadikombu, Dindigul – 624 709,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0451 – 3293294,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sreeveeedu.com.
Sreevee Business School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program to the following specializations 2012 :
- International Business
- Banking and Financial Services
Sreevee Business School Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects taken together ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the program until that time. They should have completed all their degree examinations before 16th June, 2012.
- Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks, latest by 30th September, 2012.
Sreevee Business School Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
- Academic record
- C – MAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / TANCET for any one valid score card
- Performance in Group Discussion
- Performance in Personal Interview
Sreevee Business School Admission Application Form 2012 :
- Sreevee Business School admission application form can be Downloaded from Sreevee Business School Website : www.sreeveeedu.com.
- Issue of application form begins on : 1st April, 2012.
- Send completed Sreevee Business School admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1000/- in favour of “Sreevee Education Trust “, payable at Chennai.
- Filled Sreevee Business School admission application post by sent to the following address :
The Registrar, Sreevee Business School,
Hall Mark Towers, IV Floor,
No : 550 ( Old. No : 136 ), T.T.K. Road,
Alwarpet, Chennai – 600 018,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.