Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication – SACAC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SACAC Admission 2019
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post Graduate Diploma, Certificate course for the academic year 2019.
- Long Term Course
- Advertising & Public relations
- Audio engineering & Music Production
- Creative Documentary
- Certificate Courses
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Music Production
- Painting & Sketching
SACAC Admission Eligibility 2019
Long Term Courses
- Candidate should have completed graduate degree.
- Candidate should have completed Passed 10, +2 examination
SACAC Admission Seats 2019
- Creative Writing – 25 Seats
- Graphic Design – 15 Seats
- Music Production – 10 Seats
- Photography – 15 Seats
- Painting & Sketching – 25 Seats
SACAC Admission Application Form 2019
- The Application Form may be downloaded in PDF format from the website, ( www.sac.ac.in ) or collected from SACAC office.
- Log on to the official college website
- Go to “Admission” and click on “Application Form”
- Click on the course name
- Download the PDF format application form
- Fill the form and submit the printed copy at the institution along with the fee
Note: The application processing fee of ₹ 2000 for online mode can be submitted through demand draft (DD). DD should be drawn in favor of “Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication” payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form offline upon payment of the processing fee of ₹ 2000 in cash from the following address
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communications,
Sri Aurobindo Society,
New Mehrauli Road,
Adhchini, New Delhi – 110 017.
Photocopies of the following documents must be submitted along with the completed application forms
- Two photographs of 3cm X 4cm size.
- Attested copy of graduation mark sheet and other equivalent examination certificates.
- Admit card/examination ticket in case of appearing final examination.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Course Essays as mentioned for specific courses.
- Portfolio/CD/DVD as mentioned under additional requirements for specific courses.
SACAC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Audio Engineering and Music Production, Advertising and PR, Creative Documentary
- SACAC Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance Test.
- SACAC Admission Selection Process is based on Merit.
- SACAC Admission Selection Process is based on Qualifying Examination Merit
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication,
Sri Aurobindo Society Campus,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Adhichini, New Delhi -110 017, India,
Phone No. : 011 – 26561986,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sac.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.