Sri Balaji Society AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sri Balaji Society PGDM Admission 2019
Sri Balaji Society invites appliction for admission to 2 Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs offered by the following Institutions
- BIMM – Balaji Institute of Modern Management.
- BIIB – Balaji Institute of International Business.
- BITM – Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management.
- BIMHRD – Balaji Institute of Management & HRD.
Sri Balaji Society Admission Courses 2019
Balaji Institute of Modern Management ( BIMM )
Balaji Institute of International Business ( BIIB )
|IT & Marketing|
|PM & HRD|
|Executive Batch, General|
Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management ( BITM )
Balaji Institute of Management & HRD ( BIMH )
|Telecom & Marketing|
|Marketing & Finance|
|Marketing & Finance|
|PM & HRD|
Eligibility for Sri Balaji Society Admission 2019
- Anyone who is already a graduate from any University recognized by UGC with minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST )
- In case of PGDM (Executive Batch), candidate should have 2-3 years of industrial work experience as a full time employee in the field of Sales, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Systems and related areas of management in the industry is eligible. These applicants should submit the industry experience certificate signed by the Director (HR) or any other authorized signatory of the Company / Companies and copies of their Appointment Letters along with the application form. There will be no difference in the course curriculum for this batch and they will receive the same inputs as applicable to the PGDM Programs except for the fact that they can expect lateral placements with higher compensation packages. Those having lesser number of industrial experiences also get different and upgraded placements depending upon their corporate experience though they may not be admitted to the Executive Batch, but to the other courses
- Relevant work experience means full time employment in any company and not in the family business. It also means working on full-time basis on the specialization departments in the company such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Operations and so on. Only such candidates can expect differential compensations based on work experience. However the selection committee can look into all the other type of work experiences and consider award of marks
- Candidates appearing for any final year Degree examination up to June 2019 can also apply. However, if they fail to match the above qualitative requirement when the result is declared for the graduation examination, they will be relieved from the course compulsorily. Same will be the case with respect to those who fail in their degree examination, which means a candidate should qualify his / her graduation examination with a minimum of 50% marks latest by the academic year 2018-19. The mark sheets should be submitted to the Institute latest by 01 October 2019.
- Medical Fitness should be as explained in this Prospectus / Offer Letter.
- Should be willing to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Sri Balaji Society, Pune as explained in the website.
Sri Balaji Society Admission Application Form 2019
- Sri Balaji Society admission application form details are available at official website: www.sribalajisocietypune.org
- Application Forms can be obtained ( from 18th November, 2018 ) from our office for ₹1000/- by hand
Sri Balaji Society Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview.
- Must have CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. However, as CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores are issued to the students, any student who has appeared for the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET examinations can apply for our courses with the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. Thus, all the four Management institutes will accept CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. However, the XAT, MAT, CMAT, MAH-CET and scores will be equalized and validated to the CAT score value and that will only be counted for the purpose of merit list. It is not necessary that these scores should be attached to the Application form at this stage. These scores sheets can be dispatched so as to reach us latest by 28th March, 2019. Anyone having any objection to the same, need not to apply. We do not believe in any cut-off points as we give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination, while making the merit list.
- Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts . This will be for a duration of 30-45 minutes per group. This may include role play, case studies and extempore speech and GD. 40% of the weightage in the merit list will be given to the GD process. Therefore the GD process may extend to the second day although all efforts will be made to complete the process in one day. This is an elimination round.
- the selection centres. This will be for 30 marks and fifty percent of the marks will be counted . This essay writing will be for half an hour. The topics will be general in nature and any one who follows the National Newspapers can easily appear for the same and score good marks.
- This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 25% of the weightage This panel will assess the candidates on various parameters including the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialisation. The panel will also give opportunity to the applicants to add or delete course options.
Sri Balaji Society Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form are available||18th November, 2018|
|2||Course Commencement||08th June, 2019|
Sri Balaji Society,
S. No. 55 / 2 – 7, Tathawade,
Opp. Wakad Police Station,
Off Mumbai – Bangalore bypass,
Pune – 411 033,
Phone No. : + 91 – 20 – 6674 1235 / 6674 1236,
Fax : + 91 – 20 – 6674 1234,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.balajisociety.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.