Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University – SBVU PG AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important: Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University MD / MS / MDS Admission will be based on NEET- PG
SBVU PG Admission 2019
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University applications are invited to the following Postgraduate MD / MS / MDS for the academic year 2019
SBVU PG Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have passed in Medical Microbiology: B.Sc in Microbiology / Zoology/ Biotechnology / Medical Lab Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Chemistry with 55% marks obtained ( 50% marks must be obtained from SC / ST category applicants )
- Candidate must have passed in Medical Bio-Chemistry: B.Sc in Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Chemistry / Medical Lab Technology/ Biotechnology with 55% marks obtained ( 50% marks must be obtained from SC / ST category applicant )
- Candidate must have passed their educational qualification from a recognized University or Institution in below streams
- Candidate must have passed in Medical Microbiology: B.Sc in Microbiology / Zoology / Biotechnology / Medical Lab Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Chemistry with 55% marks obtained ( 50% marks must be obtained from SC / ST category applicants )
- Candidate must have passed in Medical Bio-Chemistry: B.Sc in Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Chemistry / Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology with 55% marks obtained ( 50% marks must be obtained from SC / ST category applicant )
NEET – PG Eligibility
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the examination.
- Only those candidates can apply for NEET PG who has an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council Act of India ( MCI ).
- Candidates must have completed one year of internship. In case anyone has not completed a year of internship, they should ensure that his internship will be complete on or before 31st March, 2019.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for All India 50 % quota seats.
- Such candidates must produce an affidavit from the Government of India under central pool seats. They must produce the application by 31st November, 2018 to NBE, Delhi.
SBVU PG Admission Application Form 2019
- SBVU PG Application form details will be available at official website: www.sbvu.ac.in
Application Details For NEET- PG
- NEET PG 2019 application form will be available at official website: www.neetpg.nbe.edu.in in the month of September 2018.
- Application will be available only in the online mode. Applicants should first check if they are eligible before filling the application form.
- Candidates need to register themselves first. They will have to create a profile at www.neetpg.nbe.edu.in
- A will have to be created as login credentials.
- They will then have to fill in the required information such as educational history, internship details and communication details.
- Candidates can choose the examination center, date and time of examination when they are filling the application form.
- Recent coloured photograph and digitalized signaturewill have to be uploaded.
- Also, candidates will have to upload the image of their photo ID proof and MCI/ SMC certificate.
- The application fee will be ₹3750/- ( for General and OBC categories ) and ₹2750/- ( for SC / ST / PWD categories )
- Candidates should make the payment through debit / credit card or net banking only.
- Any rectification on the application form can be made till the last date of registration i.e 27th November, 2018.
- If candidates fail to register for NEET PG 2019 before the last date, they can apply for the next session only. After the last date of registration, the registration link of NEET PG 2019 will be completely disabled on the official website. National Board of Examination will not entertain any request by candidates.
SBVU PG Admission Admit Card 2019
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card will be available online within 24 hours of registration and exam scheduling. The computer generated slip is an admit card-cum-confirmation slip.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the admit card and paste a photograph on it.
- The photograph must have a caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph at the bottom of the photo.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination if they fail to carry the admit card with the attached photograph.
- Additionally, candidates also need to carry a validphoto ID proof ( Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or Driving License ) at the exam center.
- They will also have to carry their Permanent and Provisional MCI / SMC certificate for verification.
SBVU PG Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All Admissions are strictly based on the merit at NEET PG 2019 and the Counselling conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee ( MCC ) duly constituted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI, New Delhi
SBVU PG Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration starts for NEET-PG||26th September, 2018|
|2||Last date of application for NEET PG||27th November, 2018|
|3||NEET PG Exam Date||6th January, 2019|
|4||Declaration of result||23rd January, 2019|
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Campus,
Pondicherry – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pondicherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615802 / 803 / 804 ( Direct ) / 2615449 – 258,
Fax : 0413 – 2615457,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sbvu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.