Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University – SBVU BDS Admissions 2013
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Campus,
Puduvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 2615449 – 455 / 803 / 804,
Website : www.sbvu.ac.in.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS ) programs for academic sessions 2013 – 2014.
SBVU BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- Candidate for admission to the first year BDS degree course should have passed the H.Sc ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST ) in the following subjects. Candidate must also have taken English as one of the subjects.
- Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) / Physics / Chemistry. Student also should secure 50% marks and above in the common entrance test to be eligible for seeking admission.
- Age Limit : Candidate should be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2013. However, no upper age limit has been prescribed.
SBVU BDS Admission Application Form 2013 :
- SBVU BDS Admission application form can be downloaded from Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University website : www.sbvu.ac.in / www.balajitrust.org.
- Candidate desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test ( SBVUDCET – 2013 ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University should fill their application in the prescribed format and send directly by post.
- Filled SBVU BDS Admission application form along with DD for 1000/- in favour of “Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University”, payable at Puducherry.
- After SBVU BDS Admission application processing, if found eligible, the Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidate by post.
Important Dates for SBVU BDS Admission 2013 :
- Last date for submission of filled SBVU BDS admission application form : 20th July, 2013.
- Date of Common Entrance Test : 28th July, 2013.