Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research – SDUAHER AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research MD / MS Admission will be based on NEET PG – 2019
SDUAHER Admission 2019
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research invites application for eligible candidates for admission to the following Postgraduate Medical Courses for the academic year 2019.
- MD ( Doctor of Medicine )
- MS ( Master of Surgery )
- MD : Physiology | Biochemistry | Pathology | Microbiology | Pharmacology | Community Medicine | Anesthesiology | Dermatology | General Medicine | Pediatrics | Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MS : General Surgery | Ophthalmology | Orthopedics | ENT | Obstetrics and Gynecology
SDUAHER Admission 2019 Eligibility
- NEET PG 2019 is a postgraduate level program, so it is required that the candidate must have completed MBBS from an institute recognized by MCI ( Medical Council of India ).
- This is the minimum educational qualification requirement defined by NBE as part of the NEET-PG eligibility criteria.
SDUAHER Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Online SDUAHER Admission form details will be available from Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research website sduu.ac.in.
SDUAHER Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research PG admission selection is purely based on performance in NEET PG – 2019.
SDUAHER Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of NEET PG 2018 information bulletin||Last week of October, 2018|
|2||NEET PG 2019 Online registration began||Last week of October, 2018|
|3||NEET PG 2019 Online registration closed||Last week of November, 2018|
|4||NEET PG 2019 Admit card availability||Last week of December, 2018|
|5||NEET PG 2019 Exam date||06th January, 2019|
|6||Declaration of NEET PG 2019 result||Third week of January, 2019|
|7||Publication of NEET PG 2019 rank card||Second week of February, 2019|
|8||Publication of NEET PG 2019 merit list||Second week of February, 2019|
Karnataka, India – 563 101,
Phone No. : + 91 – 8152 – 649208,
Fax : + 91 – 8152 – 243008,
Website : sduu.ac.in.