Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women – GVGVC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GVGVC Admission 2019
Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the PG programs for the academic year 2019
PG Aided – Arts
- M.A. Economics
- M. Com
- Finance and Computer Application
- Finance and Accounting
PG Aided – Science
- M. Sc. Mathematics
PG Self – Financing – Arts
- M. A. English Literature
PG Self – Financing – Science
- M. Sc. Computer Science
- M. Sc. Physics
GVGVC Admission Eligibility 2019
M.A. Economics, M. Sc. Mathematics, M. A. English Literature, M. Sc. Computer Science, M. Sc. Physics
- Candidate should a pass in bachelor’s degree in the related disciplines
- Candidate should Graduates of Finance and Computer Application , Finance and Accounting of any recognized University.
GVGVC Admission Seats 2019
- OC – 31%
- Backward Caste – 26.5% + 3.5% ( Overall )
- Backward Caste Muslim – 3.5%
- Most Backward Caste – 20%
- SC/ST – 15% +3% + 1%
- Arunthathiyar – 3%
GVGVC Admission Exam Pattern 2019
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions: 60 (MCQ Type, 1 Mark each)
- Duration of the test: 90 Minutes
The weightage will be as follows
- Entrance Test – 60 Marks
- UG Course of study (up to V Sem. / 2nd year) – 40 Marks
- Total – 100 marks
GVGVC Admission Application Form 2019
- GVGVC admission application form is available in the official website www.gvgvc.ac.in
- Applicants may choose to apply online or can even apply offline, both the methods have been explained below:
Online Application Method
Please read the instructions carefully before entering Online Registration. Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘online’ through our website.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID.
- Demand Draft of ₹ 300/- as application fee for OC / BC / MBC / DNT candidates.
- Demand Draft of ₹ 150/- as application fee in case SC / ST candidates, on production of attested photocopy of community certificate.
- Soft Copy Passport size Photograph
Note: No other financial instrument other than Demand Draft is acceptable.
Here are the steps to online application
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Go to ‘Admission’ tab and click on ‘Applications’.
- Now, Click on ‘Click here for Online Application’ under MA, MCOM
- After applying online, the candidate should download the system generated printout of the application and it should be signed by the candidate and sent along with
- The application fee in the form of Demand Draft for ₹ 300 for others ( ₹ 150/- for SC / ST candidates ) drawn in favor of The Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore.
- Copies of Certificates pertaining to age, educational qualifications and Community certificates.
Note: The copies of certificates should be attested. The print out of the application along with the documents mentioned above should be sent BY POST in a closed envelope super scribed as”APPLICATION FOR admission to Post – Graduate ” at the following address: –
Professor & Head,
Department of ‘Name of the Department’
Coimbatore – 641 046
Offline Application Method
- Application forms and prospectus can be had from the Registrar in person or by post from 15th April, 2018 ( tentative ) on requisition with a cost of ₹ 300/- ( ₹ 150/- in the case of SC / ST Candidates, on production of attested photocopy of community certificate ) in the form of a Demand Draft dated no earlier than 15th April, 2018 ( tentative ) drawn in favor of the “Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore” and self-addressed stamped envelope to the value of ₹ 60/-. Please note that cash payment will NOT BE ACCEPTED. The cost of application once paid will not be refunded.
The application should be accompanied with attested Xerox copies of the following certificates:
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Provisional / Degree Certificate ( if already qualified for degree )
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any.
- Degree Mark Sheets
- Certificate of disablement ( for disabled students )
- Community Certificate
GVGVC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of Candidates to Bharathiar University shall be made through one of the following methods:
- Through Direct Admission: Provisional admissions will be made directly based on the academic performance in Under Graduate Courses. However, in case of large number of applications, the University reserves the right to conduct entrance examination or counselling.
Through Entrance Test:
- The selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test and the average of Marks secured by them up to 5th Semester/ 2nd year of their UG degree course of study.
- Hall- tickets containing the date, time and venue of the entrance test will be sent to the candidates by the respective HODs by certificate of postings so as to reach the candidates at least 5 days before the date of entrance test. Candidates who do not receive the hall-tickets in time may contact the respective HODs and obtain the same.
GVGVC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Starts from||27th April - 20th May, 2019|
Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women [ Autonomous ],
SV Mill Post, Palani Road,
Udumalpet – 642 128,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04252 – 223019,
Mobile : 94871 33019, 94872 33019,
Fax : 04252 – 233111,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gvgvc.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.