Sri Krishna College Of Engineering & Technology – SKCET Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SKCET Coimbatore Admission 2019
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the following UG and PG Programs for the academic year 2019.
SKCET Coimbatore Admission Courses Offered 2019
SKCET UG Courses
- B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology )
SKCET PG Courses
- M.E. ( Master of Engineering )
- M.C.A. ( Master of Computer Applications )
- M.B.A. ( Master of Business Administration )
SKCET Coimbatore Admission Course Specializations 2019
- BE / B Tech : Civil Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering
- ME : CAD / CAM / Communication Systems / Computer Science and Engineering / Applied Electronics / Software Engineering / Engineering Design / Power Electronics & Drives
SKCET Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 Curriculum with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three compulsory subjects.
ME, MCA, MBA
- Candidate should have Under-Graduate Degree Examination as per the Tamil Nadu Common Admission (TANCA).
SKCET Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.skcet.ac.in.
How to apply
Application forms for admission to UG and PG courses offered by Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology ( SKCET ) should be filled and submitted to the university office within the stipulated time.
- Applicant may obtain the prospectus and application form in person from the college campus.
- Duly – filled applications must be sent by registered post or submitted in person to the college office.
Along with the duly filled – in applications, candidate must attach the photocopies of the following documents :
- 10+2 and 10th mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- UG degree certificates
- TNEA / TANCA Rank certificates ( if applicable )
- Other relevant certificates.
SKCET Coimbatore Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through merit upon the qualifying examination followed by TNEA Counselling
- Selection is Entrance – Based followed by the Counselling
SKCET Coimbatore Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET Application Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|2||TANCET Exam Date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
|3||TNEA Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|4||TNEA Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology,
BK Pudur, Kuniamuthur,
Coimbatore – 641 008,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No : 0422 – 2678001,
Fax : 0422 – 2678012,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.skcet.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.