Sri Krishna Institute of Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sri Krishna Institute of Technology Admission 2019
Sri Krishna Institute of Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to UG programs for academic sessions 2019.
SKIT Courses Offered 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering ( BE/B.Tech )
- CE ( Civil Engineering )
- ECE ( Electronics and Communication Engineering )
- EEE ( Electrical and Electronics Engineering )
- ME ( Mechanical Engineering )
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Applied Electronics
- Engineering Design
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Power System & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Science & Humanities
SKIT Admission Eligibility 2019
Eligibility for 1st year BE programmes
- Candidate must have Passed 10, +2 with PCM/ Vocational subjects
Lateral Entry for Direct II Year B.E / B.Tech Programme
- Candidate must have Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Candidate must have Any graduate degree with Mathematics.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Candidate must have BE/ B.Tech degree.
- Candidate must have Post-Graduate degree in relevant subjects
SKIT Admission Application Form 2019
- Sri Krishna Institute of Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.srikrishnait.org
To apply for admission in the college, the applicants must follow the below-mentioned procedure step-by-step.
- Visit the administration/ Principal office of the college to obtain the prospectus and application form.
- Fill the application form with all the information correctly.
- Affix the passport sized photograph at the designated places in the form.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with the aforementioned documents at –
Sri Krishna College of Technology
Coimbatore – 641042
Kovaipudur Post Coimbatore – 641042
Documents required to be attached with application form:
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheets
- Master’s degree and mark sheets
- Entrance Exam Admit & Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Passport sized photographs
SKIT Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- SKIT Admission Selection Process on the basis of the merit of qualifying examination, TNEA counsel and allot seats to deserving applicants.
- SKIT Admission Selection Process on the basis of Direct Admission
- SKIT Admission Selection Process on the basis of the valid score of TANCET
- SKIT Admission Selection Process on the basis of Score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT, followed by GD & PI.
- Selection is done on the basis of the score in GATE/ TANCET
- SKIT Admission Selection Process on the basis of GATE/ UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ ICMR
SKIT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||B.Tech||April, 2019 - May, 2019|
|2||M.Tech||May, 2019 - June, 2019|
|3||MBA||June, 2019 - July, 2019|
|5||Counselling Date||Fourth week of June, 2019|
|Schedule of TANCET|
|6||Application for TANCET||January, 2019 - February, 2019|
|7||TANCET Examination||March, 2019 - March, 2019|
|8||Declaration of Result||April, 2019|
|Schedule of TNEA|
|9||Registration for TNEA||First week of May, 2019 - Last week of May, 2019|
|10||Counselling||First week of July, 2019|
|Schedule of GATE|
|11||Application for GATE||September 01, 2018 - October 05, 2018|
|12||GATE Examination||February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2019|
|13||Declaration of Result||March, 2019|
|Schedule of MAT|
|14||Application for MAT||October, 2018 - November, 2018|
|15||MAT Examination||December 03, 2018 - December 09, 2018|
|16||Declaration of Result||December, 2018|
Sri Krishna Institute of Technology,
No – 27, 32, M.R.M Street, Duraisamy Reddy Street,
West Tambaram, Tambaram,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 4204 4337, 6539 2338,
Fax : 044 – 22263223,
Mobile : 9444864288,
Website : www.srikrishnait.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.