Sri Nachammal Vidyavani School Admission 2018
Sri Nachammal Vidyavani School invites application from eligible students for admission to Pre KG, LKG and UKG for the session 2018.
Sri Nachammal Vidyavani School Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Age as on 01st January of the year of seeking admission.
- Pre – KG 2 years
- KG 1 – 3 years
- KG 2 – 4 years
Sri Nachammal Vidyavani School Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Admission form is available in the office at 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- The completed form should be submitted along with the following documents
- Copy of the last achievement record
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate ( if applicable )
- Transfer certificate ( Once the admission is confirmed )
- Medical History acknowledged by a physician
- Four copies of Passport size photo of the student and two copies of Passport size photo of the parents
- Transport form to be filled-in by the parents
Sri Nachammal Vidyavani School Admission Selection Process 2018
- Admission for pre-primary and primary classes will be confirmed with an interactive session with the child and parent by teacher experts and then by the Principal.
- In middle school, there will be placement test which will be aimed at to know the previous knowledge of the child.
Devarayam Palayam, Bye Pass Road,
Avinashi, Tirupur – 641 654,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04296 – 291744,
Mobile No. : + 91 77080 07988,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : nachammalvidyavani.com.