Sri Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam University – SPMVV University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam University Admission 2019
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam ( SPMVV ) invites all the eligible woman candidates for admission to UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019.
- BTech ( Computer Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering )
- MTech ( Computer Science and Engineering, Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering, Power Electronics, Machine Design )
SPMVV Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination ( 10, +2 pattern ) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it if you had enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
Computer Science and Engineering
- Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or Equivalent.
Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/AMIE /AMIETE in Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Equivalent.
- Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (or) Equivalent.
- Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering (or) Equivalent.
- B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biochemistry and any one Biology subject (Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Nutrition/ Medical Lab Technology/ Dairy Science).
- B.Sc. with Biotechnology/ Chemistry with any one biology subject or B.Tech. Biotechnology.
- B.Sc. Degree with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry as compulsory subjects.
- B.Sc. degree with Zoology, Botany/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry as one subject with any science subject combination.
- B.Sc. degree with Biology as compulsory subject with any subject with an average of 50% marks in groups.
For Organic Chemistry
- B.Sc., 3 year degree or 4 year degree course with Chemistry as one of the subjects in the combination.
For Food and Nutrition Science
- B.Sc. Home Science, General B.Sc. with Nutrition as one paper, B.Sc. Applied Nutrition, B.Sc. Nursing or General B.Sc.
For Human Development and Family Studies
- Any Graduation degree including B.Sc. Nursing.
For Applied Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- B.Sc. with Microbiology / Chemistry and any two biology subjects or B.Sc. with Microbiology and Computer Science/Computer Applications.
For Applied Mathematics
- B.A / B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the optional subject.
- Candidate should have secured 45% marks in Arts subjects and 50% marks in Science subjects in groups in your 10, +2 Examination. Aside from this, you should fulfil any of the following criteria:
- Candidate should have studied at least one of the following subjects in your undergraduate course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, or Computer Science.
- Candidate should have a B.Com or BBA Degree with a minimum of 45% marks of the aggregate in groups
- Candidate should have a B.Tech (Any Branch) Degree with 55% marks in the Aggregate.
- Candidate should have any recognized Degree with Vocal Music or Veena Music as one of the main subject, or any recognized Degree with diploma/Certificate in Veena Music,Vocal Music or equivalent; or any recognized Degree with a grading in Vocal or Veena in classical Music Audition board of All India Radio; or Degree of 4 years systematic training under a guru.
- Candidate should have any Bachelor’s Degree with NatyaVisarada / Govt /Diploma / Praveena or equivalent certificate /Oriental title Degree /Doordarshan or B-Grade /Systematic training from a guru and performance in the interview of SPMVV(or Bachelor Degree in dance).
For other courses
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject, from a recognised University.
- Candidate should have passed the B.Ed. Degree with 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in postgraduate degree, if taken.
For both MCJ and MSW Programmes
- Candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject, from a recognised University.
- Candidate should have a B.P.Ed. or BPE Degree from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of B.Com or B.A with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics / Computer Applications with an aggregate of 40% marks.
M.Sc. (Statistics) Programme
- Candidate should have a B.A or B.Sc. Degree from a recognised University, with Statistics and Mathematics as optional subjects.
MBA and MCA
- Candidate should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks in case of SC, ST reserved category in the qualifying examination with Mathematics or one of the subject at 10, +2 level.
SPMVV Admission Seats 2019
- Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local areas: Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema. Reservation for SC/ST/BC/PHC and other categories shall be followed as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
SPMVV Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The paper consists of a total of 160 questions in the multiple choice question format. It is for a duration of 3 hours. It involves 80 questions onMathematics, 40 questions each in Physics and Chemistry. You are required to answer all questions. Each correct answer is awarded withone mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer. The syllabus will be based on the 10, +2 qualifying examination syllabus. The detailed syllabus is given on the EAMCET website.
- The medium for the exam will be English and Telugu. However, if you have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, it will be allotted a Test Centre at Kurnool only.
- Candidate should be able to secure a minimum of 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking to qualify the AP EAMCET-2018. However, you will not require any minimum qualifying marks if you belong to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
- The test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions. Every correct answer is awarded with one mark. The Question Papers will be in English only. The test for each stream of the M.Tech. Programme will be different based on the syllabus of the respective stream of the BE / B.Tech. Examination. The detailed syllabus is given on the website. The website also contains the previous test papers.
- The test will consist three sections. Section A will be for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40 marks. 2. It will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each correct answer will be awarded with one mark. There is no negative mark for a wrong answer. The question papers for English and Telugu tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- Candidate should be able to secure a minimum of 25 marks in the paper to qualifying in the Entrance Test. However, there is no minimum qualifying marks if you belong to the SC / ST category.
MBA and MCA
- This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice type carrying a maximum of 200 marks. The test consists of 200 questions of with one mark awarded for every correct answer. It is for a duration of 2 and a half hours. It consists of three sections. Section Acomprises of Analytical Ability and Section B consists of Mathematical Ability with 75 questions each. Section-C is on Communication Ability carrying 50 questions
SPMVV Admission Application Form 2019
- SPMVV Admission application form is available in the official website www.spmvv.ac.in.
- Application Fee: This is the first step of the Registration Process.
- Candidate should pay ₹ 350/- as Registration Fee and late fee ( if applicable ) by opting any of the following two modes of payment:
- Ap Online
- Debit / Credit Card.
- Application Fee: You should pay ₹ 600 in case of general category and ₹ 300 in case of SC/ST category through AP ONLINE or Debit / Credit Card. If you are applying for more than one test, you should pay separate registration fee for each test.
MBA and MCA
- Application Fee: You must make the fee payment of ₹350 by selecting the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode from among AP Online, e-Seva, MeeSeva or Debit / Credit card.
- Application Fee: You should pay the following Registration cum Application fee through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway usingcredit / debit card / Internet banking; or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati.
- ₹ 425 if applying for a single course /test
- ₹ 1000 if applying for two tests
- The duly filled and signed Application form along with the required documents must be sent by post or in person to the following address:
Directorate of Admissions,
SPMVV Selection Procedure 2019
BTech, MTech, MBA, MCA
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2018.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of SPMVV PGCET ( Post-graduate Common Entrance Test ). There will be a separate test for each course based on the respective graduation syllabus. However, the pattern for the paper will be the same for all courses.
SPMVV Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form ( BTech )||03rd February - 27th April, 2019|
|2||Application form ( MTech )||06th March - 25th April, 2019|
|3||Application form ( PG )||02nd April - 10th May , 2019|
|4||Last date for submitting the Application ( MBA and MCA )||05th March, 2019|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor ( D.t) ,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone No. : + 91 – 877 – 2284592,
Fax : 91 – 877 – 2284568,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.spmvv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.