Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science for Women – SRCAS Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SRCAS Coimbatore Admission 2019
Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science for Women invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post Graduate, Research Programs 2019
PG Programs :
- MSc – Master of Science
- MCom – Master of Commerce
- MCom ( CA ) – Master of Commerce ( Computer Application )
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy
SRCAS Coimbatore Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should have pass in bachelor’s degree in the related discipline.
M.Phil. Full-Time Candidates
- Candidates with Master’s degree in the concerned or related discipline or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
- Candidates must have scored 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates in the minimum eligibility marks) and above in the Master’s degree
- Candidates with 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates in the minimum eligibility marks) of marks and above in the Master’s degree and working as Full- time Research Fellows/Technical Assistants/Research Assistants in time-bound Research schemes of one year duration or more in University Departments/Research Departments of Affiliated Colleges/Recognized Research Institutions
For M.Phil. Part-Time Candidates
- Any person employed in any concern/organization/institution/ R & D Centers / Laboratories situated within Tamil Nadu or Research Institutions recognized by Bharathiar University with a minimum of 55% of marks in the Master’s degree. Such candidates shall produce a No objection certificate and Service Certificate from the Employer or Head of the Institution (in case of Educational Institutions)
- All teachers working in colleges affiliated to Bharathiar University are eligible. Candidates working as guest lecturers on consolidated pay are also eligible to pursue M.Phil. (Part-time) program after they produce an NOC and service certificate from their respective colleges
- Medium of Language is Tamil for the candidates doing their research in Yoga for Human Excellence and who have studied UG/PG degree courses in Tamil medium and for the rest of the candidates, the medium is English.
SRCAS Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
- Sri Ramakrishna CAS for Women admission application form available at the official Website : srcw.ac.in
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID.
- Demand Draft of ₹ 300/- as application fee for OC / BC / MBC / DNT candidates.
- Demand Draft of ₹ 150/- as application fee in case SC / ST candidates, on production of attested photocopy of community certificate.
- Soft Copy Passport size Photograph
- The application should be accompanied with attested Xerox copies of the following certificates:
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Provisional / Degree Certificate ( if already qualified for degree )
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any.
- Degree Mark Sheets
- Certificate of disablement ( for disabled students )
- Community Certificate
SRCAS Coimbatore Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- SRCAS Coimbatore Admission Selection process is based on Direct Admission, Entrance Test.
SRCAS Coimbatore Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration ( PG )||27th April - 20th May, 2019|
|2||Last date for submitting M.Phil. application forms (Tentative)||09th September, 2019|
395, Sarojini Naidu street,
Coimbatore – 641 044,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2243624,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : srcw.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.