Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology – SRIT Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SRIT Coimbatore Admission 2019
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs for academic sessions 2019.
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- M.E. Communication Systems
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Power Systems Engineering
- M.E. Construction Engineering and Management
- M.B.A. Master of Business Administration
SRIT Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BTech
- Candidate should have passed +2 examination
- Candidate must have obtained a 50% aggregate marks
- Candidate belonging to BC Category must have scored 45%.
- Candidate belonging to MBC Category must have scored 40%.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST Category must have passed the examinations.
- Candidate must have opted for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidate must have a TANCET score.
- Candidate must have passed in the respective Engineering Examination.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% in B.E/B.Tech Examinations.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories must have obtained 45%
- Candidate must have a valid TANCET Score.
- Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% in the Examinations.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories must have obtained 45%.
SRIT Coimbatore Admission Seats 2019
- 31% for Open Competition
- 26.5% for Backward Class
- 3.5% for Backward Class Muslim
- 20% for Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities
- 15% for Scheduled Caste
- 3% for Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars
- 1% for Scheduled Tribe
SRIT Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology admission application form will be available at the official website www.srit.org.
- Candidates need not apply to the college.
- Candidates must apply for TNEA Counseling.
- Candidates must go to visit the official website.
- Find the tab for TNEA Registration Process.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by providing Login ID and Password.
- There will be an OTP verification with the registered mobile number.
- After that, fill out Personal Information like name, DOB, Phone number, etc.
- Enter all your academic details.
- Candidates have to pay the registration Fee through online mode only.
- After verifying that all the information is correct, click on “Submit”.
- Generate a PDF of the form and take the print out.
- After taking print out candidates have to submit the application form either in person or by post along with other required documents.
- Send the Application, along with all the enclosures to Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Class XII Admit Card
- Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration, if applicable
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate, if applicable
- Relevant certificates for candidates claiming reservation.
SRIT Coimbatore Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to SRIT will be through TNEA Counseling only.
- Admission will be done based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the following subject in Class XII Exam: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- TNEA counseling will be held in offline mode.
- Candidates in TNEA merit list can only take part in the counseling process.
- Either the Candidate/ Parent/ Guardian must be present during the time of counseling.
- Candidates will be called in order of their ranks for counseling
- Choose “Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology [SRIT], Coimbatore” and stream that is available at that time.
Coimbatore – 641 010,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2605577,
Fax : 0422 – 2605454,
Website : www.srit.org.