Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering – SVCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering SVCE Admission 2018
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering invites application for admission to the UG and PG Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SVCE Admission Courses Offered 2018
Undergraduate Programs :
- B.E Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.E Civil Engineering
- B.E Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E Marine Engineering
- B.E Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Information Technology
Postgraduate Programs :
- M.E Communication Systems
- M.E Computer Aided Design
- M.E Computer Science and Engineering ( with specialization in COMPUTER NETWORKS )
- M.E Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E Power Electronics & Drives
- M.Tech Bio Technology
- M.Tech Chemical Engineering
- M.E Applied Electronics
- M.E Internal Combustion Engineering
- M.E Mechatronics
SVCE Admission Eligibility 2018
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by Anna University to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutes of TNEA 2018. The list of criteria are mentioned below :
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu ( TN ) who have passed VIII – XII in the state can apply and needn’t enclose certificate of nativity.
- Candidates native to TN but who have passed VIII – XII in some other state must enclose nativity certificate.
- Children of Central Government Employees can also apply provided their parents have been working in TN for past five years.
- Candidates who have studied VIII – XII in the state of TN are eligible and don’t need to enclose Nativity Certificate.
- Candidates should have passed in 10 + 2 examination with PCM, from any recognized Board.
Post Graduate :
- Candidates should have completed BE / B Tech , to be eligible for the PG programs.
SVCE Admission Application Form 2018
SVCE application form is available in the official website www.svce.ac.in
SVCE Selection Procedure 2018
Admission under Government Quota
Under Graduate Admissions
Admissions into Under Gradute Courses at SVCE are as per Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions, Regulations.
Directorate Of Technical Education Guidelines :
- Lateral Entry
Post Graduate Admissions
Admissions into Post Graduate Courses at SVCE are as per Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Regulations.
Admission under Management Quota
As per the Government Norms
As Per the University Regulation
SVCE Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Start of Online Registration||First week of May, 2018|
|2||Deadline for completing Online Registration||Last week of May, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||First week of June, 2018|
|4||Assigning of Random Number||Third week of June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Rank List||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|6||Counselling starts||Last week of June, 2018|
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering,
Post Bag No. 1, Pennalur,
Chennai – Bengaluru High Road,
Sriperumbudur Tk. – 602 117,
Phone No. : 91 – 44 – 27152000,
Fax : 27162462, 27162494,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.svce.ac.in