Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences – SVIMS Tirupati AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2019
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to UG, PG for the academic year 2019
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- PG Diploma
- Post Basic Diploma
SVIMS Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with PCB from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should haveMBBS Degree from a recognized university.
B.Sc Nursing, BPT, B.Sc., Diploma
- Candidate should have 10+2 with PCB with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ post basic B.Sc. nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks along with one-year of work experience
M.Sc ( Dialysis Technology )
- Candidate should have B.Sc in Dialysis Technology
- Candidate should have B.Sc in ECG & CVT or B.Sc with 2 years PG Diploma in ECG & CVT.
M.Sc ( Bioinformatics )
- Candidate should have B.Sc with Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or B.Pharm / B.Tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics OR B.Sc Physics or chemistry with computer science as one of the main subjects.
M.Sc. ( Biotechnology )
- Candidate should have B.Sc with Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or B.Pharm / B.Tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics.
M.Sc. ( Medical Anatomy, Medical Physiology )
- Candidate should have B.Sc. with life sciences with Chemistry, Zoology as one of the optional subjects or MLT or BPT
M.Sc. ( Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology )
- Candidate should have B.Sc. with life sciences with Chemistry, Zoology as one of the optional subjects or B.Sc. with MLT
M.Sc. ( Cardiac Catheterization Intervention )
- Candidate should have B.Sc in ECG & CVT or B.Sc with 2 years PG Diploma in ECG & CVT
MPT ( Physiotherapy )
- Candidate should have BPT from a recognized institute along with compulsory internship.
PG Diploma ( Medical Records Science )
- Candidate should have Any degree
Post Basic Diploma
- Candidate should have B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university
- MD/MS/DNB qualification from the Medical college / Institutions recognized by MCI.
- Candidates with MD/MS, DM/M.Ch M.Sc. (Medical), or equivalent Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply
- MD/ MD/ DNB or PG Diploma in the relevant discipline. PG Diploma candidates must have worked in PG Center/ Institution and have submitted a project dissertation
SVIMS Admission Application Form 2019
- SVIMS Admission Application Form available at the official website svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Follow the below-listed steps to apply for MBBS program offered by SVIMS, Tirupati:
- Visit the official website of SVIMS and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 3000 ( ₹ 2500 for reserved categories ) by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Upload desired documents ( NEET UG Scorecard, Photo, Signature, etc. )
- Submit the application form and note down the reference number for counselling requirements.
- The application is common for all courses. A single application will be sufficient for all the courses. Application form for B.Sc ( Nursing ), B.Sc ( Medical ) and BPT courses can be filled by following the given steps:
- Fill the application form by visiting AP Online or TS Online portal.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 600 ( ₹ 400 for reserved categories ) online or through MEE Seva Centers.
- Save and submit the application form and visit the nearest MEE Seva Centers for document verification.
- Follow the below-listed steps to apply for M.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Medical), MPT, PG Diploma and Post Basic Diploma courses by following the below-listed steps:
- Download the application form from the official website of SVIMS, Tirupati.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 750 ( ₹ 500 ) in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Director, SVIMS, Tirupati payable at Tirupati
- Fill the application form with required details and send it along with the xerox copies of the relevant certificate and DD by post or in person to:
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Alipiri Road, Tirupati – 517 507
Documents required for Upload
- Aadhar Card.
- Hall Ticket of 10, +2 or equivalent qualifying examination
- SSC Certificate
- Recent passport size Photo
- Statement of marks (10, +2 or equivalent )
- Permanent Caste certificate ( if applicable )
- Application and prospectus can be downloaded from the website and can be submitted with necessary documents along with DD for ₹ 1500 ( ₹ 1000 for reserved categories ) drawn in favour of the “Director, SVIMS, Tirupati.
SVIMS University, Alipiri Road,
SVIMS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- A valid score NEET UG with 50th percentile ( 45th percentile for OBC and 40th for SC / ST ) followed by counselling.
- A valid score in NEET PG.
- On the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling round.
- On the basis of an entrance test conducted by SVIMS.
Post Basic Diploma
- On the basis of an entrance test conducted by SVIMS followed by counselling.
- A valid score in NEET SS.
- Written Test followed by an interview.
- Merit in the last qualifying examination and interview with 50% weightage to each.
SVIMS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( BPT / B.Sc ( Nursing ) / B.Sc ( AHS ) / DRT )||16th May, 2019 - 15th June, 2019|
|2||Application Form ( M.Sc ( Nursing ) )||16th May, 2019 - 16th June, 2019|
|3||Application Form ( MPT )||16th May, 2019 - 30th June, 2019|
|4||Application Form ( M.Sc ( Medical ) / PG Diploma / M.Sc ( Biotechnology / Bioinformatics ) )||16th May, 2019 - 15th June, 2019|
|5||Application Form ( M.Sc ( Echocardiography / Cardiac Catheterization Intervention Technology / Dialysis Technology ) / Post Basic Diploma )||16th May, 2019 - 30th June, 2019|
|6||Last Date for submission for application ( PDF )||06th July, 2019|
|7||Counselling ( BPT/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (AHS)/ DRT )||18th -20th July, 2019|
|8||Counselling ( MPT )||08th August, 2019|
|9||Counselling ( M.Sc (Medical)/ PG Diploma/ M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) )||07th July, 2019|
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Alipiri Road, Tirupati – 517 507,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 877 – 2287152,
Fax No. : 91 – 877 – 2286803,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.