Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences – SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences – SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015
Alipiri Road, Tirupati – 517 507,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 877 – 2287152,
Fax No. : 91 – 877 – 2286803,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : svimstpt.ap.nic.in.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2015.
SVIMS PhD Admission 2015 Departments
|S.No.||Name of the department||S.No.||Name of the department|
|7.||Community Medicine||19.||Nuclear Medicine|
|8.||Forensic Medicine||20.||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|25.||TB & Respiratory Medicine|
|27.||Cardiothoracic surgery||33.||Surgical gastroenterology|
|28.||Endocrinology & Metabolism||34.||Surgical oncology|
|29.||Medical Oncology||35.||Genito Urinary Surgery ( Urology )|
SVIMS PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility
a) Candidates with MD / MS, DM / MCh M.Sc. ( medical ), or equivalent Master‟s degree awarded by a University & recognized by SVIMS are eligible to register for PhD course under faculty of Medicine / Allied health Sciences. Candidates with Master‟s degree in life sciences / allied health sciences awarded by a University & recognized by SVIMS are eligible to register for PhD course under faculty of allied health sciences.
b) Candidates with a PG degree in Physiotherapy i.e., MPT degree awarded by this University or a Master‟s degree in Physiotherapy considered as equivalent by SVIMS University, M.Sc. in Nursing degree awarded by this University or a University recognized by INC or a P.G. degree in Nursing considered as equivalent by SVIMS are eligible for enrollment to PhD course under faculty of paramedical sciences.
c) Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55 % ( aggregate of second and / or third year marks for medical courses ). However, a concession of 5% marks is allowed to SC / ST candidates. For MD / MS candidates, the decision of the selection committee appointed by the Director is final.
d) Candidates with MD / MS, DM / MCh who are acting as chief guides cannot apply
e) Post graduate degree awarded by distance education will not be considered.
f) Age at admission: For admission to full time PhD as regular candidates, the age of the candidate should be below 45 years as on 01st July, 2015.
g) A JRF / SRF working in a project funded by the institute or any other extramural funding agency and teaching faculty working on ad hoc basis or on daily wage / contract basis can apply for full time registration. They will be allowed to continue their assignment only if they get provisional registration in the same department where they are working subject to
- Production of a concurrence certificate from the Principal Investigator / Head of the department ( Form A ) and
- An undertaking that he / she will not claim any extension of the tenure of the post or any other benefit whatsoever, linking the claim to his / her registration and pursuance of PhD program ( Form B ).
h) Regular employees of this university who are approved probationers can apply for registration under part – time category provided
- The candidate is a regular teaching employee and is an approved probationer.
- The candidate applies to register in the same department where employed.
- The candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria of a regular full time candidate
- Submit Form C ( NOC ) along with application from the Head of the Department in the prescribed format.
- The employee enters into an agreement with the institute that she / he will work in SVIMS for a minimum period of 3 years after the award of PhD.
i) There is no Provision of Part – Time Research for External Candidates.
j) There is no Provision to Register for PhD as Self Guide
SVIMS PhD Admission 2015 Application Form
- SVIMS prescribed application form for admission to the course can be had from the Office of the Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati – 517 507 either in person, on payment of 1,000/- ( Rupees one thousand only ) by way of Demand Draft , drawn in favour of “The Director, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati”. SVIMS application can also be obtained by post on submission of DD for 1,050/- ( Rupees one thousand and fifty only ) along with self addressed request letter. Bank Challans, Cheques, Postal Orders and Money Orders will not be accepted.
- SVIMS Application and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website and can be submitted with necessary documents along with DD for 1,000/- ( Rupees one thousand only ) in favour of the “Director, SVIMS, Tirupati.
- SVIMS filled – in application form along with the xerox copies of the following certificates should reach the Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati – 517 507 on or before 10th June, 2015.
- SVIMS Applications received after 5.00 P.M on the said last date will not be entertained. SVIMS University is not responsible for the loss of application or postal delay.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Medicine – MD Programs for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
SVIMS MD Courses
|SI.No.||Name of the Course||Duration||No.of Seats||Basic Qualification Required|
|1.||MD ( Anaesthesiology )||3 Years||08||
MBBS and completed internship by 31st March, 2015
|2.||MD ( Biochemistry )||3 Years||01|
|3.||MD ( Emergency Medicine )||3 Years||02|
|4.||MD ( Immuno - Haematology & Blood Transfusion )||3 Years||01|
|5.||MD ( Medicine )||3 Years||04|
|6.||MD ( Microbiology )||3 Years||01|
|7.||MD ( Nuclear Medicine )||3 Years||02|
|8.||MD ( Pathology )||3 Years||02|
|9.||MD ( Radiotherapy )||3 Years||02|
|10.||MD ( Radiodiagnosis )||3 Years||02*|
Note : The No of seats offered for admission in MD Radiodiagnosis are subject to the final judgment of the Hon’ble High court of Judicature at Hyderabad W.P.No.16486 of 2014
SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Eligibility
- SVIMS Tirupati 2015 Admission to each of the courses shall be regulated as per A.P. Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) Order, 1974 issued in G.O.P.No.646, dt: 10th July, 1979 of education (w) department of government of Andhra Pradesh and as amended from time to time. ( Copy of the G.O. is placed in the institute’s website : svimstpt.ap.nic.in. )
- The candidates who have passed MBBS course from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed internship at the time of their applying are eligible.
- The candidates who will be completing internship on or before 31st March, 2015 are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to download the declaration, filled, signed by him / her and also to be certified by the principal / dean from the college where he / she is doing internship. The declaration is to be uploaded.
SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Application Form
- Candidate seeking SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 to Entrance Examination is required to Apply through Online.
- Log on to www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in and navigate to link “Apply Online SVIMSPGET 2015″.
- The candidate should Read the “Prospectus” carefully and fulfill all the requirements for filling the application through online. Click “Apply On-line” and read “Instructions” given in the Screen. Then click “Register” for opening Basic Registration Page.
- An account must be created by using a valid email id, Candidate’s name and Mobile number. The applicant’s full name should be entered as given in the SSC or equivalent examination.
- The system will generate an SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Application Number and pass word. The same will be sent to the applicant’s email id mentioned at the registration screen and the candidate can logon to the application.
- SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Fee Payment : The candidate has to pay an amount of 2000/- plus Taxes through online mode from Any Bank or Debit / Credit Card.
Important Dates for SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015
|1.||Commencement of SVIMS Tirupati Admission Online Registration||07th January, 2015|
|2.||Last date for Online Registration of SVIMS Tirupati Admission Applications||28th January, 2015|
|3.||Download of e-Hall Ticket ( Available through online only and not by post )||16th February, 2015 onwards|
|4.||SVIMS MD Admission 2015 Computer Based Entrance Test||22nd February, 2015 ( 2.30 PM to 4.45 PM )|
|5.||Release of Question Paper and Key||23rd February, 2015 ( after 5.00 PM )|
|6.||Receiving objections ( if any ) through email||25th February, 2015 ( upto 5.00 PM )|
|7.||Release of final key and Merit List||6th March, 2015|
|8.||Download of Rank Card ( Available through online only and not by post )||12th March, 2015|
|9.||Date of counseling, payment of fee, submission of original certificates and bond||8th April, 2015|
|10.||Second & Final Counseling||Will be notified in the website|
|11.||Commencement of the course||30th May, 2015|
|12.||Closure of admission||10th June, 2015|
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences SVIMS Tirupati offers MD Programs – SVIMS MD Courses – SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Eligibility – SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Application Form – Important Dates for SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015
Admission Notification Related : SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015, SVIMS Tirupati MD Admission Notification 2015, SVIMS Tirupati MD Admission 2015 Eligibility, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences – SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015, SVIMS Tirupati Admission 2015 Selection Procedure, SVIMS Tirupati Admission in MD 2015, SVIMS Tirupati Admission Online Application Form 2015, SVIMS Tirupati MD Admission 2015 Application Last Date, SVIMS Tirupati Submission of Admission Application 2015, SVIMS Tirupati Admission Procedure 2015, How to get MD Application 2015 in SVIMS Tirupati, SVIMS Tirupati MD Admission Qualification 2015, SVIMS Tirupati Admission Application Fee 2015, How to Apply Admission in SVIMS Tirupati, SVIMS Tirupati 2015 MD Admission Prospectus, Admission 2015, Application Form 2015 in SVIMS Tirupati, Latest Admission News, MD Admission 2015, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for sri venkateswara institute of medical sciences – svims tirupati admission 2015 by swathi