Sri Venkateswara University – SVU MPhil / PhD Admission 2019
SVU MPhil / PhD Admission 2019
Sri Venkateswara University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Philosophy ( MPhil ) and Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Programs for academic sessions 2019.
SVU MPhil / PhD Admission Courses Offered 2019
M.Phil / Ph.D. courses
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
SVU MPhil / PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil Programme
- Candidate must possess master’s degree from this university or any other recognized university with at least 55% marks ( for open category candidates ) and 50% marks ( for SC / ST category candidates ).
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC / ST category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Programme
- Candidate must have passed master’s degree in engineering / technology with first class either at under graduate or post graduate level.
- Retired employees can pursue full time research in concerned subject of post graduation.
SVU MPhil / PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- SVU MPhil / PhD Admission application form is available in the official website www.svuniversity.edu.in.
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form online from the official website of Sri Venkateswara University website and also submit it on the same website.
- Candidates can register themselves to the above mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of amount [rupee] 1000/- by DD in favour of Director, DOA, payable at Tirupati drawn on any nationalised bank.
- Candidate must have to send the filled in application form along with the DD and all the necessary enclosures at the following address :
Directorate of admissions,
First Floor, SBI Builiding,
S.V. University, Tirupati – 517 502
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- SVUCET Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates, OR permanent caste certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged / extracurricular activities ( NCC / NSS / Games & Sports / Cultural Activity ) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate ( for other University candidates )
SVU MPhil / PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidate to the MPhil / PhD courses is done on the basis of rank in the merit list of SVURESET entrance test conducted by the university.
SVU MPhil / PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date of registration of application||9th March, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||4th April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||4th June, 2019|
Sri Venkateswara University,
Gandhi Road, Tirupati,
Andhra Pradesh – 517502, India,
Phone No. : 0877 – 2289547,
Website : www.svuniversity.edu.in.