Sri Venkateswara Vedic University – SVVU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University SVVU Admission 2018
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University invites admission application for regular and part – time courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SVVU Admission Courses Offered 2018
Regular & Part – Time Courses
- Traditional Regular Course – Sastri ( BA ) Acharya; ( MA ) Visistacharya; ( M.Phil ) Vidyavaradhi ( PhD )
- Modern Regular Courses – B.A, B.Sc. and M.A.
- Part – Time Courses – PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate Courses
SVVU Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates applying for pre – degree courses should be at least 15 years of age ( not exceeding 17 years of age )
- To secure admission in traditional courses, aspirants should have adequate knowledge of the respective Agamic, Cognate and Vedic literature / scripture / subject
- For PG courses ( modern ), aspirants should be of at least 20 years of age and have completed their education 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or any other equivalent ( level ) accepted by the UGC. Students should have completed their graduation with good knowledge of Sanskrit language.
Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by Sri Venkateswara Vedic University for the course in which they wish to secure admission.
SVVU Admission Application Form 2018
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University admission application form is available in the official website www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in.
How to apply
- The candidates seeking admission should send the application in the prescribed form duly filling the same by the applicant’s own hand writing and signature
- For further details, downloading the application form and prospectus, please visit the University website www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in.
SVVU Selection Procedure 2018
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University conducts an entrance exam to shortlist aspirants for admission.
SVVU Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Issue of applications||17th May, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Applications through Online / Offline||6th June, 2018|
Sri Venkateswara Vedic university,
Sarojini Devi Layout, alipiri road,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh,
Phone No. : 082193 23728,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.