Sri Vidya College of Engineering and Technology – SVCET Virudhunagar AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SVCET Virudhunagar Admission 2019
Sri Vidya College of Engineering and Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs 2019
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- Information Technology
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
SVCET Virudhunagar Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
BE / BTech
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply
- Children of Central Government Employees may also apply for admission, irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians ( only if both parents are not alive ) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years at the time of submission of application, which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply irrespective of their domicile
A certificate from the employer has to be enclosed along with the application stating that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slips, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply.
Qualifying Examinations & Eligibility
- Clearing the minimum cut-off in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission ( TNEA ) exam.
- Candidate should have a pass in the HSC ( Academic ) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together ( Gen – 50%, BC – 45%, MBC & DNC – 40%, SC / SCA / ST – 40% ).
- Candidate should have a pass in any one of the HSC ( Vocational Subject ) as given below with any one of the Engineering related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average percentage put together as ( Gen – 50%, BC – 45%, MBC & DNC – 40%, SC / SCA / ST – 40% ).
- A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination in 10, +2, +3 years pattern ( or ) 10, +3 years Diploma + 3 years pattern ( or ) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. ( or ) AMIE with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
- Final year students pursuing any recognized degree are also eligible to apply.
SVCET Virudhunagar Admission Application Form 2019
- SVCET Virudhunagar admission application form can be Downloaded from Sri Vidya College of Engineering and Technology Website : www.srividyaengg.ac.in
- Candidates can obtain the Application Form in person from the 60 centres ( detailed on Anna University’s official website ) by paying ₹ 500/-( ₹ 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, on production of a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate ) towards application fee, by cash / demand draft.
- Application Forms can also be obtained by post from by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for ₹ 700/- ( ₹ 450/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate ) and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
- The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tnea the procedure for registration is available in the website. All Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions” payable at Chennai, drawn on any Nationalised Bank.
- Candidates are instructed to write the name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft
- Completed the application forms along with the required documents should be mailed in an A4 size envelope to the address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA ),
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate ( If applicable )
- 12th examination Hall Ticket ( In case of pursuing )
- Refugee Certificate ( If applicable )
- Demand Draft
SVCET Virudhunagar Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BE / BTech
- The selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission ( TNEA ) 2018 will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 ( Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination ).
- Government Quota admission is through “Counselling” based on TANCET Scores.
SVCET Virudhunagar Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||01st May, 2019|
|2||Registration Begins||01st May, 2019|
|3||Last date to register online/make payment||31st May, 2019|
|4||Last date for download and submission of filled-in application||03rd June, 2019|
Sivakasi Main Road,
Virudhunagar – 626 005,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04562 – 267 467,
Fax : 04562 – 267 468,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.srividyaengg.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.