Sridevi Women’s Engineering College – SDWEC Gandipet Admission 2019Admission Notification »
SDWEC Gandipet Admission 2019
Sridevi Women’s Engineering College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG programs for the academic year 2019.
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering ( C.S.E )
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( E.C.E )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( E.E.E )
- Information Technology ( I.T )
SDWEC Gandipet Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian National / NRI with Indian origin belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed HSC ( 10, +2 pattern ) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects conducted by State board of Andhra Pradesh / any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the recognized and valid Board
- Candidates having hold of diploma or the final year diploma candidates from the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana /any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam must not recede below 45% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC Candidate )
- Candidate must appear and must qualify EAMCET.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
SDWEC Gandipet Admission Application Form 2019
- SDWEC Gandipet Admission application form is available in the official website www.srideviengg.com
- Fill the online application form available at with the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee via available online payment modes ( TS ( AP ) ONLINE / E-SEVA / MEE SEVA / credit card / debit card / e-banking etc. ) / challan.
- The registration no. will be generated while filling the online application which is to be preserved for future reference
- The candidate shall submit the application online
- Candidate must take out the print copy of the completed applications which is to be submitted at the time of counselling after affixing a recent colour passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
- Select a test centre location according to convenience from the website EAMCET for B.Tech respectively and apply. The candidate must bring the copy of application and the following copies of documents along with the application form.
- Certificate of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Andhra card Number
- PH, NCC, Sports category etc. certificate.
- Income certificate( Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs )
- Certificate for proof of local status ( last 12 years )
- EAMCET rank card
- Application form / registration fee FOR EAMCET: [rupee] 500/- for general category and [rupee] 250/- for reserved category
SDWEC Gandipet Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be selected for the above programmes on the basis of their merit in entrance test ( EAMCET-B.Tech )
SDWEC Gandipet Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||03rd February - 21st March, 2019|
|2||Date of AP EAMCET Examination||29th April, 2019|
Sridevi Women’s Engineering College,
V.N.pally, Near Gandipet,
Dist. Ranga Reddy – 500 075,
Phone No. : 08413 234333,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.srideviengg.com