SRM University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SRM University Admission 2019
SRM University, Chennai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to BTech Courses for the academic session 2019.
SRM University BTech Admission Eligibility 2019
- Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indians ( NRis ) and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply for NRls and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India who are taking admission through SRMJEEE merit rank and counselling will get a prescribed scholarship on international tuition fees.
- Passed Higher Secondary examination ( 10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or
- International Baccalaureate ( IB ) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects from any international School.
- Candidates who have completed both 10th Standard as well as 12th Standard in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programme of SRM.
- Minimum eligibility criteria in PCM / PCB for each campus and programs can be found on official website of the respective Universities.
Only those candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts, including an appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to refer the official website of respective universities to know the eligibility for each Programs.
- Age : Candidates born between 1st July, 1998 and 1st July, 2003 are eligible.
SRM University BTech Admission Exam Pattern 2019
|General||The question paper will be in English only|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test ( Online )|
|Duration of the Examination||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Coverage of Subjects||Physics||Chemistry||Mathematics / Biology|
|Number of Questions||35||35||35|
|Scoring Method||Each right answer carries 3 marks; No negative marking|
SRM University BTech Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- SRM University application form will be available at the website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in OMR application at the university office 01st week of March, 2019.
- Applications received after the due dale will not be accepted.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal transit or any irregularity.
SRM University BTech Admission Hall Ticket 2019
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain the name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- The hall ticket should be downloaded from the candidate’s login / dashboard.
- Once received, it should be carefully examined by the If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the lest without a valid hall The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein, after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and admission. The candidate must bring his / her Aadhaar Card along with hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete: SRM University is not responsible for informing students about their incomplete Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
SRM University BTech Admission Selection Process 2019
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination SRMJEEE ( UG ) conducted by However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum aggregate in PCM / PCB of Higher Secondary Examination / equivalent as prescribed by the University.
- Academic tuition fees, hostel fees, mode of payment and refund policies will be available on the SRM website.
SRM University BTech Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form of SRMJEEE 2019 starts from||First week of November, 2018|
|2||Online Application Form deadline||Third week of April, 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form ( For Remote States )||First week of March, 2019|
|4||SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking begins||Second week of April, 2019 onwards|
|5||SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket||From second week of April, 2019|
|6||SRMJEEE 2019 Exam||Third week of April - End of May, 2019|
|7||Result of SRMJEEE 2019||First week of May, 2019|
|8||Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 - Phase I ( offline )||First - Third week of May, 2019|
|9||Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 - Phase II ( online )||Third week of May, 2019|
|10||Commencement of Academic Session||Third week of July, 2019|
Kattankulathur – 603 203,
Phone No. : 044 – 27455510,
Fax : 044 – 27453622,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in.