St. Andrews Scots School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
St. Andrews Scots School Admission 2018
St. Andrews Scots School invites application for admission to the Nursery & Pre Nursery Classes for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
St. Andrews Scots School Admission Eligibility 2018
Age Limit :
- Nursery : 3+ Years on 31st March, 2018.
- Pre Nursery : 2+ Years ( on the Date of Admission ).
St. Andrews Scots School Admission Application Form 2018
St. Andrews Scots School admission application form is available in the official website www.standrewsdelhi.org.
St. Andrews Scots School Selection Procedure 2018
Orientation Programme :
- The parents are invited to the Orientation programme on 31st March, 2018 ( Saturday ) at 8:00 a.m. Parents are requested to take their seats in time.
- Parents are requested to paste a photograph of the child and the person / persons who will escort the child home from the school or from the bus stop, on the child’s Escort pass, form & I – Card form for security purpose. Please bring the Escort pass and duly filled form on the Orientation Day.
Pre Session :
- Parents of Nursery & Prep ( New student only ) are requested to drop & pick their children on 2nd April, 2018 ( Monday ) in the main school.
- Timings – 9:00a.m to 11:00 a.m. Parents of the bus students should accompany their wards in the bus.
New Session :
The new session commences on 4th April, 2018 ( Wednesday ).
Dress Code :
- The students should be sent to school in proper uniform.
- Students must wear shoes with velcro bands and not laces.
- Children can wear a casual dress on their birthday.
- Children must have an extra set of clothes in their bags with their names written on it.
- Apron and Napkin must be sent along with lunch box every day.
- It is compulsory to wear the I – card to school every day.
General Instructions :
- Parents are requested to label books, note books, lunch box, water bottle, colours, clay box, apron, napkin, school bag and shoes.
- No books and stationary should be sent without prior notice, given in the diary.
- The first page of the school diary should be filled properly and I – Card page should also be filled.
- Parents are requested not to send their children to school if they are suffering from any illness.
- Please send an application for leave. If your ward is absent for more than 3 days please send a medical certificate.
- Saturdays will be a holiday for students.
- For any queries regarding transport, contact Transport Incharge ( 9810957762, 9968948688 ) between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30p.m.
- Parents can take the concerned bus driver’s phone number on the day of Orientation Programme.
- In case of any emergency after 2:30 p.m., contact Security Guard at Ph. 22233027
- This circular must be followed strictly.
School Schedule :
- School timings for the bus students are 9:00 a.m. to 12.00 noon and for the On – footers 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- For any queries or problems parents can meet the teachers only on Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- No child will be allowed to leave during the school hours unless prior permission is taken.
St. Andrews Scots School Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||The parents are invited to the Orientation programme on||31st March, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|2||Pre Session Date||2nd April, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||The new session commences on||4th April, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
St. Andrews Scots School,
Adjacent Navniti Apartments,
Patparganj, Delhi-110092, India.,
Telephone No. : 22248001, 22248075,
Fax : 91-11-22248001,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.standrewsdelhi.org.