St. John’s International Residential School – SJIRS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SJIRS Admission 2018
St. John’s International Residential School offers admission to the Classes IV to XII Class for session 2018.
SJIRS Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Students from any education system / pattern of education / any country / system of syllabi / any school board are eligible to apply.
- But they should be essentially & compulsorily from English Medium Schools and should have studied all subjects in English only except the language study.
- They should have completed the previous class in a good recognized school and should have been successfully promoted to the next class.
- Entry to X & XII Class is acceptable ONLY if the students is from CBSE Pattern and produces the IX / XI Class Course completion Certificate, promoted Transfer Certificate from recognized CBSE School ( India or Overseas ) with School affiliation Marks Statement / Pass Certificate in original and Class IX / XI Registration Card.
- It is advised here that it is also good and academically profitable to students if the students are admitted at the earliest possible classes / years than waiting and postponing the decision.
- Admissions for Class IX, X, XI & XII after 31st August will be entertained only with CBSE Registration Number and relevant documents.
- Students should have completed 8 years at the time of joining to IV Class.
- Beyond 10 years they are considered as overage and generally not accepted.
- Likewise students should have completed 10 years at VI Class entry, 14 years at X Class entry and 16 years at XI Class entry.
- Maximum exemption of 2 more years of age is normally acceptable if the student is not over-grown and 3-6 months exemption below the age limit can be considered on normal circumstances.
SJIRS Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- SJIRS Application forms will be available at the website sjirsindia.com.
- Interested Parents can write to the office of Senior Principal to know about the School and to clarify any specific needs or doubts through letter / email.
- The following documents to be enclosed with the application form
- Recently taken passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided. Four more of the same passport size photograph should also be submitted.
- Photostat copy of the Original Corporation / Municipality / Hospital Birth Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Bonafide Certificate from the School where the ward is presently studying should be submitted.
- In the case Mother / Guardian other than Father is signing the Application Form, a legal guardianship affidavit should be submitted.
- Photostat copy of the Marksheet of the First Terminal / Second Terminal Examination of the present class studying should be submitted.
- Foreigners, Non-Resident Indians and Indians holding Passport should submit a Photostat copy of the passport for verification.
- Class IX CBSE Registration Card ( For Class X Admission )
- Class X Marks Statement ( For Classes XI & XII Admission )
- Parents / Guardians can obtain the Application Form for Registration prospectus against payment of [rupee]500/- by cash at the school office.
- They can also be obtained by post sending [rupee]1000 /- by DD drawn in favour of “Saint John’s Educational Trust, Payable at Chennai”.
- The duly completed Application Form signed by Father / Mother should be Registered at the School Office either in person or by registered post along with the following documents and Registration Fee of [rupee]5000/-.
SJIRS Admission 2018 Selection Process
- The Academic Council of the School will pursue the registered applications and record the date and details furnished in the application form and code the specifications as per the details furnished. The following selection procedures are maintained to finalize the new admission.
- Availability of Seats / Vacancies
- Priority in the order of registration
- Academic performance in the previous school as per the records produced.
- Age Restriction
- Performance of the candidate in the WRITTEN ENTRANCE TEST
- Performance of the candidate in the Personal Interview
- Genuine interest and attitude of the Parent / Legal Guardians expressed at the time of interview.
- Marks scored in the X Class Public Examination will also be considered for XI & XII class admission.
Palanjur Village, Nazarethpet Post,
Chennai – 600 123,
Telephone No. : 91 – 44 – 26812500 / 26812510,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : sjirsindia.com.