St. John’s Medical College Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019
Important : St. John’s Medical College Bangalore MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG – 2019
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019
St. John’s Medical College Bangalore invites application from candidates for MBBS admission for the academic session 2019.
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019 Eligibility
- No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum proper of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) Course until:
- He / she shall complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Course.
- To be eligible for admission to MBBS course, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology at the final examination of the Pre University Course or its equivalent.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together in the qualifying examination shall be 40% instead of 50%.
- In addition, the candidate must have qualified in the merit list of National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test UG – 2019 ( NEET UG – 2019 ) for admission to MBBS course conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education as per the criteria laid down by the Government of India. ( Extracts from Medical Council of India Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997, Amended up to 10th March, 2017 ).
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019 Application Form
- SJMC Bangalore MBBS Application form details will be available at the website www.stjohns.in.
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019 Selection Process
- SJMC Bangalore MBBS admission selection is based on performance in National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test UG – 2019 ( NEET UG – 2019 ).
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019 Counselling
- Counselling for selection of MBBS students for St John’s Medical College for academic year 2019-20 will, as directed by the MCI, be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). NEET-UG 2019 qualified candidates who wish to apply for MBBS admission to St John’s Medical College should, therefore, register with the Karnataka Examination Authority, as per the KEA Schedule.
SJMC Bangalore MBBS Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Start Date of submission of application form||1st November, 2018|
|2||Application Form Correction Window||December, 2018|
|3||Admit Card Release Date||15th April, 2019|
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||5th June, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Counselling||13th June, 2019 onwards|
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560034,
Tel : +91 080 22065000 / 5001,
Website : www.stjohns.in.