St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology – SJCET Palai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering And Technology SJCET Palai Admission 2018
SJCET Invites Application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2018 .
SJCET Palai Admission Courses offered 2018
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering )
- M.Tech ( Computer Science and Engineering / VLSI & Embedded Systems / Advanced Communication & Information Systems / Advanced Manufacturing and Production Management / Structural Engineering & Construction Management / Ic Engines & Energy Systems
SJCET Palai Admission Courses Eligibility 2018
- B.Tech : Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
- Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on December. No relaxation of age will be allowed
- M.Tech : The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities. Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC / ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory. Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission.
- M.B.A : Candidates who have been awarded or qualified for the award of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce with 50% marks in aggregate for the main course papers are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme.
- M.C.A : A pass with not less than 50% marks in recognized regular Bachelor of Science Degree course with minimum three years duration in the discipline of Computer Science or Information Technology with Mathematics / statistics as a Subsidiary subject at the Degree level.
SJCET Palai Admission Seats 2018
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 30 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering -120 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 90 Seats
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering – 18 Seats
- VLSI & Embedded Systems – 18 Seats
- Advanced Communication & Information Systems – 24 Seats
Advanced Manufacturing and Production Management – 18 Seats
Structural Engineering & Construction Management – 24 Seats
Ic Engines & Energy Systems – 24 Seats
SJCET Palai Admission Application Form 2018
- SJCET Application form details will be available at the official website : web.sjcetpalai.ac.in
- Candidates can fill the application form for Management Quota seats through the website http://sjcetpalai.ac.in/admissionportal/and pay the fee online.
- Demand Draft ( applicable only for online application ) Copy of Mark sheets ( SSLC, +2, Degree ) Copy of CMAT / CAT/ KMAT Score card.
- Draft and copies of following to this address:
St Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology
Kottayam – 686579,
- Register candidate’s self using candidate’s active e-mail ID and valid Indian mobile number in our Admission Portal.
- After registration candidate will receive an application number and password through e-mail and SMS.
- Use the above received application number and password to login to the admission portal further.
- Fill up the Application form with candidate’s basic details, contact details, qualifying exam details, branch preferences and save application form to proceed to Next Steps.
- After successful submission of the contact details, qualifying exam details, branch preferences candidate should upload necessary certificates in JPEG format only and fill-up the KEAM details and may proceed for payment. In case candidate’s KEAM result is awaited at the time of filling this application form, candidate may update and upload the supporting document afterwards (as and when candidate’s result is declared ). At this stage candidate have completely filled the application form for document verification.
- A Verified Status in case candidate have submitted the transcript of qualifying exam and candidate are eligible for admission procedure.
- A Conditional Verified Status in case candidate’s result of qualifying exam is awaited or document submission is pending or document submitted lacks clarity, we will allow candidate to take part in admission procedure only after re-submission or updating of required details in the stipulated time.
- An E-mail of Regret and Alternate programme option for candidate in case candidate are not eligible to take admission in the programme applied.
- Candidate can login in to our Admission Portal to see the progress of Candidate’s application.
- Candidate can further update the application form details and upload necessary certificates at any time even after the payment.
- After successful completion of online application, candidate can check the status of candidate’s application by logging into candidate’s account.
- Candidate’s application will get verified soon after Candidate upload all the certificates stipulated in the online application form.
- Application portal will get locked after successful verification where further editing is not possible.
- Further Candidate will be only able to update KEAM Entrance Rank field in the Admission Portal.
- Rank list will be generated further in the stipulated date, where date of publication of Rank will be updated later here.
- Candidates can apply Online by filling up the application form and pay the fee online. Fee for application form is ₹ 500/- ( Online Payment Charges Extra. )
- Fee for application form is ₹ 750/-
- Collect the application form and prospectus from the college office by paying an application fee of ₹ 700/- or download the online application and take a DD of ₹ 700.00 from any nationalised bank drawn in favour of ‘The Principal, St Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology’, payable at Palai.
- Fee for application form is ₹ 500/-
- Certificate\ Degree Mark list ( for the known results )
- Proof of Date of Birth ( 10th / Birth certificate / Passport )
- Admit card of Kerala Entrance Examination
- Mark sheet of Kerala Entrance Examination
Mark list of 12th / +2 ( VHSE / CBSE / ICSE / Others )
SJCET Palai Admission Selection Process 2018
- The candidates short listed on the basis of their score in qualifying examination and graduation will be called for Group Discussion and interview. The selection will be purely based on the candidates academic performance and the performance during the Group Discussion and Interview process.
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai
Palai – 686 579,
Phone No. : 04822 – 239301,
Fax : 04822 – 239307,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : web.sjcetpalai.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.