St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering – XCCE Admission 2018
XCCE Admission 2018
St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs for academic sessions 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
- BE / BTech : Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Civil Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Information Technology
- ME : Control & Instrumentation Engineering | Applied Electronics | Construction Engineering & Management | Energy Engineering | Computer Science and Engineering | Computer and Communication | Communication Systems | Power Electronics and Drives | Medical Electronics
XCCE Admission Eligibility 2018
- BE / BTech : A Pass in the HSc academic or its equivalent or in the vocational stream with engineering / Technology vocational subjects or any one or two related subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or any other equivalent qualification approved by the State Board of Technical Education and Training / Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu / Universities in Tamil Nadu. As regards improvement marks, only the marks obtained in the first improvement can be used by a candidate to his / her advantage for seeking admission. The first improvement examination is the examination taken first time by the candidate either in one subject or more subjects after passing the qualifying examination.
- BE / BTech Lateral Entry : Candidates seeking admission directly to the second year are required to have passed the Diploma Examination in Engineering / Technology conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or equivalent courses.
- ME : Candidates should possess first class BE / BTech degree Programs.
- MBA / MCA : A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
XCCE Admission Seats 2018
|B.E. Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|B.E. Civil Engineering||60|
|B.E. Mechanical Engineering||120|
|B.Tech. - Information Technology||60|
|M.E. Control & Instrumentation Engineering||18|
|M.E. Applied Electronics||24|
|M.E. Construction Engineering & Management||18|
|M.E. Energy Engineering||18|
|M.E. Computer Science and Engineering||24|
|M.E. Communication & Networking||18|
|M.E. Communication Systems||24|
|M.E. Power Electronics and Drives||18|
|M.E. Medical Electronics||18|
|M.E. Structural Engineering||18|
|Master of Computer Applications||60|
|Master of Business Administration||60|
XCCE Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- XCCE Admission application form can be available from St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering admission office or website sxcce.edu.in.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available along with prospectus. The stipulated non refundable registration fee should be remitted while submitting filled in application.
- Submit the original certificates. They will be formally scrutinized. If they are in order, the filled in application form will be collected and chellans will be given for paying the fee at the State Bank of India extension counter.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission
- B.E. / B.Tech Statement of Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photos – 4 Nos.
Tamil Nadu, India – 629 807,
Phone No. : 91 – 4652 – 259662,
Fax : 91 – 4652 – 233982,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : sxcce.edu.in.