St. Xavier’s College Kolkata AdmissionAdmission Notification »
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2019
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata invites application for admission to UG and PG courses for the academic year 2019
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Courses Offered 2019
B.A. ( Co – educational )
- English Honours
- Political Science Honours
- Sociology Honours
- Bengali Honours
B.SC. ( Co – educational )
- Physics Honours
- Chemistry Honours
- Mathematics Honours
- Statistics Honours
- Computer Science Honours
- Economics Honours
- Microbiology Honours
- Mass Communication
- B.COM [ Morning ] ( for boys only )
- B.COM [ Evening ] ( Co – educational )
B.M.S. ( Bachelor in Management Studies ) Honours [ Evening ] ( Co – educational )
M.Sc. – Multimedia [ 5 years integrated course ] ( Co – educational )
M.Sc. – Biotechnology [ 5 years integrated course ] ( Co – educational )
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2019
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than three years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination. The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
- For admission to all courses other than Bengali Honours, a student must have studied and passed in English in the +2 level. Admission of students failing in English or not having English will be cancelled ( excluding the foreign students for whom there is a separate set of rules ).
UG Honours /General courses and Integrated Masters courses
- Aggregate is calculated with 4 subjects at +2 level including the compulsory subjects as indicated in the eligibility criteria for application and the subjects having the maximum marks from the rest of the subjects.
- Every applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down for each course.
- The student must have passed in all the papers as per the respective board / council pass marks.
- The student must have obtained 45% marks in each of the 4 subjects included in the aggregate calculation.
- Marks in all subjects indicated in the +2 level mark sheet must be entered in the application form.
- Students passing the GCE examination of the UK are eligible for admission only if they have passed with 2 ‘A’ Levels and 3 ‘O’ levels. Only subjects passed at A – level can be taken as Major for Honours. Such candidates must have completed and passed the ‘A’ level examination at the time of application. Candidates with projected mark sheets are not eligible.
- Students from foreign countries need to produce their English Proficiency certificate ( TOEFL, IELTS ) if the instruction of study in the qualifying examination is not in English medium. Students without TOEFL, IELTS are not eligible to apply.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission Application Form 2019
- St. Xavier’s College Kolkata application admission form is available in the official website: www.sxccal.edu
Cost of Application Forms
- ₹ 1000/- for B.M.S., B.Sc. Mass Communication & Videography and M.Sc. Multimedia ( Integrated )
- ₹ 500/- for all other courses.
- ₹ 100/- for Raghabpur Campus.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Selection Procedure 2019
Categories of Admissions
- General, selected on merit.
- Catholics, other Christians, SC, ST, OBC and schools administered by the Calcutta Province of the Society of Jesus.
- Economically challenged, physically challenged, outstanding sports persons and NCC Cadets
- Sons and daughters of College Alumni Association members with long standing record of service to College and society.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Dates of online applications for BMS Course||June, 2019|
|2||Last Dates of online applications for all other courses||June, 2019|
St. Xavier’s College,
30 Park Street,
( 30 Mother Teresa Sarani ),
Kolkata – 700 016, India.,
Phone No : ( + 91 33 ) 2255 – 1101,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sxccal.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.