Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SCETW Admission 2019
Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019
- ME – Master of Engineering
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MTech – Master of Technology
SCETW Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should completed in B.Tech. / B.E with GATE qualification from this university or any other recognized university.
- Candidate should completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks.
SCETW Hyderabad Admission Seats 2018
- In every course, 85% of seats are reserved for the local category candidates. Remaining 15% seats are filled by local and non local candidates. The table below shows the percentage of seats reserved for different categories
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15% Seats
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 7.5% Seats
- Female candidates – 33.33% Seats
- Backward Classes – A – 7% Seats
- Backward Classes – B – 10% Seats
- Backward Classes – C – 1% Seats
- Backward Classes – D – 7% Seats
- Backward Classes – E – 4% Seats
- NCC, NSS, Sports, Cultural activities – 4% Seats
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel ( CAP ) – 2% Seats
- Physically handicapped – 3% Seats
- Supernumerary seats in each course from outside State of Telangana – 5% Seats
- Foreign candidates – 15% Seats
SCETW Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women admission application form will be available at the website stanley.edu.in.
- Candidates can register themselves to the above mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of amount [rupee] 400/- ( OC & BC candidates ) and [rupee] 300 ( for candidates belonging to SC / ST category candidates ).
- Fees can be paid by DD, taken from any Nationalised Banks payable at Hyderabad only.
- Candidates must send the following enclosures along with the application form at the following address:
The Office of the Directorate of Admissions
- Acknowledgement Card
- Bank Demand Draft.
- Application form
- S.S.C. Xerox copy
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card .
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate ( T.C. ) from the Institution where the candidate studied last
- He / she must submit a proof of admission ( certificate issued by the Head of the Institution )
- Original certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force.
- Certificate of 9th and 10th class
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates selected for admission against Sports / NCC / NSS, Widow / Children of Armed personnel
- ( CAP ), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.
SCETW Hyderabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test conducted by the university. The university announces a merit list according to which students are admitted to these courses.GATE score is also considered for candidates applying for M.E and M.Tech.
SCETW Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||13th April, 2019 - 12th May, 2019|
Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women,
H. No. 5-78 to 82, B – 1 – 80 & 5 – 9 – 81,
Chapel Road, Abids
Hyderabad – 500001,
Website : stanley.edu.in.