State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak AdmissionAdmission Notification »
State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak Admission 2013
Govt. Technical Institution (s) Society,
Sector – 6, Rohtak,
Phone No. : + 91 – 8901453262,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sfa.ac.in.
State Institute of Fine Arts, Rohtak invites application for admission to the Bachelor of Fine Arts ( 4 years ) Degree Program 2013.
Courses Offered in Bachelor of Fine Arts :
- Apparel Design
- Textile Design
- Product Design
- Lifestyle Accessories Design
Foundation Courses :
- This courses is one year duration and is common to all the students irrespective of their chosen area of specialisation courses
- This course introduces students to the concept of space in 2D & 3D, painting, drawing, graphic, clay modeling, geometry & perspective drawing through classroom instruction, hands on work in studio & laboratory
Specialization Courses ( Duration 3 years )
- Painting, Applied Art, Sculpture, Graphics ( print making & graphic design ), Animation & Multimedia, Interior Design.
SIFA Rohtak Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- 10 + 2 examination passed or appearing under recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Education/Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- For 3 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technology Education.
SIFA Rohtak Admission Procedure 2013 :
Entrance Examination Process :
- Written Test : The Eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test which will be conducted at SIFA, Rohtak.
- Skill Test : The shortlisted candidates from the written examination ( In ration of 1st seat to 4 candidates ) are required to undergo a Skill Test.
- The candidate will be judged on various parameters such as career orientation, aptitude, overall personality traits, and communication, academic and co – curricular activities.
Merit Criteria :
- Selection of a candidate will be based on the combined merit of performance, as per following criteria :
- Qualifying Exam ( 20% Weightage )
- Written Exam ( 50% Weightage )
- Creative Skill Test ( 20% Weightage )
- Personal Interview ( 10% Weightage )
- Weightage of score in Qualifying Exam
- 90% & above -20 and 80% to 89.9% – 17
- 70% to 79.9% -14 and 60% to 69.9% -11
- Less than 40% – 02
- Allotment of specialisation / seat is based on Final merit; the candidates shall be offered the seats as per order of merit and availability
SIFA Rohtak Admission Application Form 2013 :
- SIFA Rohtak admission application form can be downloaded from institute website : www.sfa.ac.in.
- It can also be downloaded from the website : www.gtis.ac.in.
- Send completed SIFA Rohtak admission application along with a DD for ₹ 500/- in favour of “Registrar GTIS, Rohtak”, payable at Rohtak for General Category Candidates and ₹ 125/- for Girls and Candidates of Reserve Category.
- Duly filled SIFA Rohtak admission application post by sent to the following address :
State Institute of Fine Arts,
Sector – 6,
Rohtak – 124 001,
Important Dates for SIFA Rohtak Admission 2013 :
- Availability of SIFA Rohtak Admission Prospectus : 20th May, 2013.
- Last date of submission of SIFA Rohtak application form : 24th June, 2013.
- Entrance Test : 29th June, 2013 to 30th June, 2013.
- Declaration of result : 05th July, 2013.
- Verification of documents : 08th July, 2013 to 11th July, 2013.
- Counseling, registration & deposit of fee : 12th July, 2013.
- Orientation : 15th July, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.