Stella Maris College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Stella Maris College Admission 2019
Stella Maris College invites application for admission to the PG programs for the academic year 2019.
Stella Maris College Admission Eligibility 2019
M.Sc ( Mathematics )
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. Mathematics or B.Sc. Applied Science Degree.
- Candidate must have a B.A. Economics/B.Com./ B.A. Corporate Secretary ship / BBA / B.Sc. Mathematics / B.Sc. Statistics Degree.
MA ( English )
- Candidate must have a B.A. English or B.A. & B.Sc. with part-II English.
Stella Maris College Admission Application Form 2019
- Stella Maris College Admission Application Form available at the official website www.stellamariscollege.org
- Collect the prospectus form the university campus or online from official website for ₹ 300/-
- Detach the Application form, Computer Coding sheet, and Address slip from the prospectus and fill it carefully
- Separate application form is to be submitted for each programme.
The following certificates are to be sent along with the application form
- HSC certificate
- Consolidated Statement of Marks
- Community Certificate for BC/MBC & DNC/SC/ST
- Certificate for the Differently Abled
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Copy of TANCET Marks
- Statement of Marks
- OBC & general students have to pay ₹ 300 ( ₹ 150 for other categories ) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
Stella Maris College Selection Procedure 2019
- Admissions to all the postgraduate ( PG ) courses offered by Madras University is made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e marks scored in the final undergraduate examination.
- For NRI / Foreign Nationals, the selection is based on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying degree course.
Stella Maris College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||16th May, 2019 - 15th June, 2019|
Stella Maris College,
17, Cathedral Road,
Poes Garden, Teynampet,
Chennai – 600 086,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 2811 1987 / 2811 1951,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.stellamariscollege.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.