Suryadatta Group of Institutes AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Suryadatta Group of Institutes Admission 2019
Suryadatta Group of Institutes invites applications for admission to the MBA Program for Academic Year 2019
Suryadatta Group of Institutes MBA Eligibility 2019
- Graduate from any discipline from recognized University ( Final year students can also apply ) with minimum 50% marks in Graduation / Previous year, ( 45% for reserved category ) and should have valid entrance test score.
Suryadatta Group of Institutes MBA Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Suryadatta Group of Institutions MBA admission application form will be available at the website www.suryadatta.org.
- For Career Guidance & Counseling : Students should send / bring photocopy of their Graduation ( Final / Previous year ) marksheets, Entrance Test score card copy & photographs.
Suryadatta Group of Institutes MBA Selection Process 2019
- Any one of the National Level Entrance Tests such as CMAT / CAT / XAT / STATE CET / MAT / ATMA. score.
- For MBA admissions, participation / enrollment in Centralised Admission Process ( CAP ) of DTE is mandatory as per new rules of admissions.
- Declaration of Merit List : Candidates are short listed based on merit and on first come first serve basis, subject to vacancy. Selection letter will be issued to the students based on the overall academic record and performance.
- Selected students should register their seat by paying registration fees by Card / DD / Account Transfer.
Suryadatta Group of Institutes MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||Counselling date||June, 2019 onwards|
Suryadatta Group of Institutes
S.No.342, Chandani Chowk- Pashan Road,
Patil nagar, Bavdhan(BK),
Telephone No : 020-24336000, 64001115, 24330425, 09922439479
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.suryadatta.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.