Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science & Technology – SVIST AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SVIST Admission 2019
Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science & Technology invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019.
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
SVIST BTech Course Specializations
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SVIST Admission Eligibility 2019
- For, B.tech applicant need to have cleared 10, +2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Math in higher secondary / Sr. Secondary Exam or equivalent course from any recognized board
- Minimum 45% in P.C.M
- Valid score card of WBJEE/AIEEE
BTech ( Lateral Entry )
- Engineering Diploma with 60% average from AICTE approved Institute
- No backlog
- Valid rank in JELET
- Candidate can apply for lateral admission in 2nd-year 3rd Semester
- The candidates should have passed the Undergraduate level examination with min. an aggregate of 55%marks or equivalent grade from a recognized college.
SVIST Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- SVIST application form will be available at the website www.svist.org.
SVIST Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission in BTech is based on candidate rank in WBJEE/AIEEE and the availability of the seats at the college.
- Admission in MBA is based on undergraduate percentage / grade and the availability of seats at the college.
Sonarpur, Kolkata – 700 145,
Phone No. : + 91 33 2437 – 9913,
Fax : + 91 33 2437 – 9913,
Mobile No. : + 91 9831084446,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.svist.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.