Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology – SCIT Admission 2018
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology invites application for admission to MBA in Information Technology Business Management ( ITBM ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SCIT 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate of any faculty of any Statutory University with 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) at graduation level
- Graduates in IT / Computer Science / Computer Application; or in engineering or with IT related experience will be preferred
- Candidates appearing for Final Year Bachelor’s Degree Examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST )
SCIT Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Appearing for SNAP test and registering for SCIT is mandatory.
- Short listing criterion for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction is based only on SNAP Score.
- The final merit score will be calculated based on the following:
- SNAP score 50 Marks
- Group Exercise 10 Marks
- Personal Interview 30 Marks *
- Written Ability Test 10 Marks
- Total 100 Marks
SCIT Admission Procedure 2018
- Register : Fill the online registration form
- Make Payment : Pay through 4 different payment options
- Preview : Preview your registration and payment details. Click on the “Submit Application” button to complete your registration
Payment Details :
Note : In case you are making payment for SCIT in SNAP website, the same would be reflected in SCIT application within 24 hours. Pay a non-refundable fee of 1000/-. You have 4 choices of payment modes.
1. Credit Card Payment Through Axis Bank Payment Gateway :
You may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website.
2. Demand Draft :
Get a Demand Draft ( DD ) of . 2065/- ( this include .1750 as SNAP Test fee and . 315/- as GST @18% ) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Write your SNAP ID and name at the reverse of the DD.Choose the mode of Payment as DD in “Make Payment” Tab and click “Submit”.
Take a print of the payment advice form, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology only at, Admission Cell Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology(SCIT).
3. Credit/Debit/Cash Cards/Internet Banking Payment Through BillDesk Payment Gateway :
You may pay your SCIT application fee using any one of the available modes to Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology account.
4. Indian Bank payment Gateway : You may pay directly through Indian Bank payment Gateway. The Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment for SCIT.
Important Dates for SCIT Admission 2018
|1.||Last date for registering for SCIT for admission||24th November, 2017|
|2.||Last date for accepting Application Fee for Admission||24th November, 2017|
|3.||Programme Registration Closes and Payment for programme registration also closes on||16th December, 2017|
|4.||SNAP Test||17th December, 2017|
|5.||SNAP Test result||28th December, 2017|
|6.||Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise-PIWAT||10th January, 2018|
|7.||Group Exercise PI and Writing Ability Test at SCIT, Pune||2nd-4th and 09th-11th Febuary, 2018|
|8.||Announcement of Merit List with Waiting List status on the website||26th Febuary, 2018 by 8:00 p.m|
|9.||Last date for payment by the Merit List candidates||21nd March, 2018 by 1:30 p.m|
|10.||Programme Commencement||04th June, 2018|
Plot 15, Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park,
Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057,
Telephone No. : 91 – 020 – 2293 4308,
Fax : 91 – 020 – 2293 4312,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.scit.edu.