Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – SIBM Bangalore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SIBM MBA Admissions 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore invites admission application for Master of Business Administration program for the academic year 2019.
SIBM MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade ( 45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes ).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade ( 45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes ).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
SIBM MBA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Candidates must register themselves online by filling the Online Application Form that is available on the website www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in.
SIBM MBA Admission Selection Process 2019
- The selection of students shall be done on the basis of Written examination and Personal Interview.
- Weights for final merit list for admission to the MBA batch
|SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise ( GE )||10|
|Personal Interaction ( PI )||30|
|Writing Ability Test ( WAT )||10|
SIBM MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||28th August,2018|
|2||SNAP Registration Closes||26th November,2018|
|3||SNAP Payment Closes||26th November,2018|
|4||SIBM Bengaluru Registration Closes||14th December, 2018|
|5||SIBM Bengaluru Payment Closes||14th December, 2018|
|6||SNAP Online Test||16th December, 2018|
|7||SNAP Result||2nd Week of January, 2019|
|8||Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction ( GE- PIWAT )||3rd Week of January, 2019|
|9||GE- PIWAT Process||6th February to 9th February, 2019
11th February to 14th February, 2019
|10||Announcement of First Merit List||6th March, 2019|
|11||Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||25th March, 2019|
|12||Commencement of Course||4th June, 2019|
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management ,
# 95 / 1, 95 / 2, Electronic City Phase I,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 100,
Telephone No : 91 – 08 – 67139542,
Fax No : 91 – 80 – 67139537,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.