Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research – SICSR MBA ( IT ) AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SICSR MBA IT Admission 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Online MBA ( IT ).
SICSR MBA IT 2019 Eligibility
MBA IT :
- Master of Business Administration ( Information Technology ) ( 2 years Full Time Postgraduate Master’s Degree programme )
- Graduate in any discipline of any statutory university with minimum of 50% marks. ( 45% for SC / ST ).
Note : Candidates passing qualifying examination through part-time / correspondence course are not eligible.
SICSR MBA IT 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.snaptest.org.
Step 1 : Entrance Test Procedures for SNAP
All Indian students who wish to apply for the MBA ( IT ) programme of our institute are required to appear the ‘Symbiosis National Aptitude Test ( SNAP ), which will be held on 16th December, 2018 Sunday. Without this test score, no student is entitled for admission to any course of Symbiosis International University.
- Register online at http://www.snaptest.org.
- Pay ₹. 1750 + GST for SNAP registration and ₹. 1000 + GST for Institute selection ( SICSR ) / programme selection, through any one mode of payment specified at www.snaptest.org.
Step 2 : To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research ( SICSR )
- Log on http://sicsr.ac.in.
- On the home page click on “Online Registration form – MBA – IT 2019” and enter your SNAP ID and password
- Click on the “SAVE” button after filling the form
- Candidate will have to pay ₹ 1000/- for registration of MBA – IT to SICSR separately.
- Select “Payment” and choose Candidate’s mode of payment i.e. Credit card, Net Banking or Demand draft pay in slip.
- If Candidates are paying the registration fees by DD, enter DD details and take a print out of the “Payment Advice”.
- Send Candidate’s Demand Draft along with the Payment Advice to the institute on or before last date.
- Click on the “Preview form” and take print of application form.
- A system generated email will be sent on your email address for confirmation of registration.
SICSR MBA IT 2019 Selection Process
The selection procedure consists of following steps
- The candidates who have registered for SICSR will be short-listed for GE-PIWAT ( Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Writing Ability Test ) based on their SNAP test score and weightage. The names of the short-listed candidates will be put up on www.sicsr.ac.in. E-mail confirming your selection will be sent to the e-mail id provided at the time of registration
- GE-PIWAT will be conducted on at Pune. At the time of GE-PIWAT, candidates should submit following documents :
- Online registration form along with his / her photograph and sign on it. Attested photocopies of SSC, HSC and graduation mark lists. In case Candidates are appearing for Candidate’s last year examination, kindly attach photocopies of all mark lists from first year to the last examination passed by Candidates.
- An attested copy of the category certificate, if applying for a category seat.
- Work experience certificate / appointment letter and copy of last salary slip, to prove Candidate’s total experience in months.
- Merit list will be displayed on the institute website. E-Mail message confirming selection will be sent to the e-mail id and selection letter will be dispatched on Candidate’s address provided at the time of registration.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the fees as per the schedule to secure the admission; otherwise the seat will be given to next candidate in the merit list. The acceptance of fees by the institute does not mean that the admission is confirmed, as all admissions are subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of SIU.
The distribution of marks for the selection procedure will be as follows :
- SNAP Test : 50 Marks [ SNAP Score of 150 will be scaled down to 50 ]
- Academic Profile Score : 10 Marks [ Based on Std. X, XII, Graduation marks ]
- Writing Ability Test : 10 Marks
- Personal Interaction : 30 Marks
- Group Exercise : 10 Marks
SICSR MBA IT 2019 Important Dates
|1||SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||13th August, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply for SNAP||26th November, 2018|
|3||Last date to pay for SNAP||26th November, 2018|
|4||Last date for online registration for institute||07th January, 2019|
|5||Last date for payment of registration fee for institute||07th January, 2019|
|6||SNAP Test||16th December, 2018|
|7||SNAP Result||02nd Week of January, 2019|
|8||Announcement for shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||17th January, 2019|
|9||Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and WAT||02nd, 03rd, 09th, 10th February, 2019 ( Pune )
09th, 10th February, 2019 ( Delhi )
|10||Announcement of First Merit List||20th February, 2019|
|11||Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||11th March, 2019|
|12||Programme commencement||03rd June, 2019|
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune – 411 016,
Telephone No. : ( +91 ) 020 – 2567 5601 / 02,
Fax No: ( + 91 ) 020 – 2567 5603,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sicsr.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.