Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for PG AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for PG Admission 2018
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test ( SNAP ) is a common and mandatory written test for the admission to all the Post Graduate Programs of Symbiosis International University 2018
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication – MMC Course ( Pune campus only )
SNAP Test for PG Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP Test Online Application 2018
- SNAP test admission application form available at the official website www.snaptest.org
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2018. SNAP 2018 test fee is [rupee] 1750/- ( non-refundable ). Following are the options for payment.
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIMC-Pune in the same application form.A programme fee of [rupee] 1000/- ( non-refundable) is to be paid to SIMC-Pune for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE ( Group Exercise ) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme( s ).
SNAP Test Important Dates 2018
|1||SIMC Online Registration Starts||Tuesday, 28th August, 2018|
|2||SNAP Test||Sunday, 16th December, 2018|
|3||SNAP Result||2nd Week of January, 2019|
|4||SIMC Online Registration Closes||Friday, 18th January, 2019|
|5||SIMC Last Date of Payment||Friday, 18th January, 2019|
Symbiosis International University,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram : Lavale, Tal Mulshi,
Dist : Pune – 412 115,
Phone No. : 020 – 39116226,
Telefax : 020 – 39116228,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.snaptest.org