Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance – SSBF Pune Admission 2018
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance invites application for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration in Banking & Finance ( MBA – BF ) Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SSBF MBA BF Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SSBF Pune Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates are required to appear for SNAP.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection process comprising Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and a Written Ability Test ( WAT ) and thereafter be selected.
SSBF MBA BF Reservation of Seats 2018
Proposed intake : 50 seats
|1||Within the sanctioned intake|
|SC – 15 %|
|ST – 7.5%|
|Differently abled - 3%|
|2||Over and above the sanctioned intake|
|Kashmiri Migrants - 2 seats|
|International Students - 15%|
How to Apply for SSBF MBA BF 2018
The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes). This is not refundable. For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SSBF in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) is to be paid to SSBF for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply the registration fees is not refundable.
This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of Payment
- NOTE : SNAP Test fee and Institutes program fee are non-refundable
- Pay a non-refundable fee of .1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes).
You have the option of following payment modes:
Online payment through Net Banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through Credit / Debit Card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian Bank Net Banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of . 2065/- (this include .1750 as SNAP Test fee and . 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below :
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
Important Dates for SSBF MBA BF Admission 2018
|1.||Last date of online registration for SSBF||2ndJ anuary, 2018, Tuesday|
|2.||Last date of payment of registration fees for SSBF||9th January, 2018, Tuesday|
|3.||SNAP test date||17th December, 2017, Sunday|
|4.||SNAP Result||December, 28th, 2017, Thursday|
|5.||Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||19th January, 2018, Friday|
|6.||Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||3rd-4th February, 2018 and
10th -11th February, 2018,
Saturdays & Sundays
|7.||Announcement of first merit list||27th February, 2018,Tuesday|
|8.||Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||16th March, 2018, Friday|
|9.||Programme Commencement||4th June, 2018, Monday|
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance,
Gram Lavale, Taluka Mulshi,
Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : + 91 20 39116284,
Fax : + 91 20 39116022,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ssbf.edu.in/.