Symbiosis School of Economics – SSE Pune AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SSE Pune Admission 2019
Symbiosis School of Economics invites admission application for Master of Science ( MSc ) in Economics program for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
SSE Pune Admission Eligibility 2019
- Any graduate with exposure to Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics are welcome.
- B.Tech and B.E. graduates may also apply.
- Graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade ( 45% or equivalent grade for SC / ST ) at graduation level.
- Students appearing for final year examinations can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade ( 45% or equivalent grade for SC / ST ) at qualifying examination.
SSE Pune Admission Seats 2019
Intake : 50 seats
The following will be reservation rules that shall be followed while admitting Indian Students :
- Scheduled Caste – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe – 7.5%
- Differently abled – 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 over and above program intake
SSE Pune Admission Application Form 2019
Symbiosis School of Economics admission application form is available in the official website www.sse.ac.in.
How to apply
The applicants can register online at https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGF19/Register/Index.aspx.
You can pay a non – refundable fee of ₹ 750/- online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking with the payment gateway link provided in the form.
SSE Pune Selection Procedure 2019
- Students will be selected on the basis of Personal Interaction ( PI ) and Writing Ability Test ( WAT ) to be conducted at SSE, Pune, Kolkata and Noida.
- Personal Interaction – Interaction with a panel of faculty members / experts who try to comprehend the knowledge and understanding of the candidate with respect to Economics, Mathematics and Statistics.
- Writing Ability Test – Essay type written test on a general topic to comprehend the candidate’s writing skill.
SSE Pune Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Programme Registration Begins||10th December, 2018|
|2||Last date of Online registration||9th May, 2019|
|3||Last date of payment of Registration fees||9th May, 2019|
|4||Announcement of Shortlist for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interaction||14th May, 2019|
|5||Conduction of Writing Ability Test and Personal Interaction||28th May, 2019 to 4th June, 2019|
|6||Announcement of First Merit list||11th June, 2019|
|7||Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||18th June, 2019|
|8||Programme Commencement||1st July, 2019|
Symbiosis School of Economics,
3rd Floor SCHC Building,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune – 411004, Maharashtra, India.,
Telephone No. : 020-25672520, 020-25652444,
Fax : 020-25675406,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sse.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.