Taaleem College of International Studies – TCIS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Taaleem College of International Studies – TCIS Admission 2013
The Millennium School,
Plot Number : 3,
Sector 67 ( Behind Niper ),
Mohali – Punjab – 160 062,
Mobile No. : + 91 – 9501119661,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.taaleem.edu.in
Taaleem College of International Studies invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic program 2013 :
- PGDIB – Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- PGDSB – Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Business
- PCEDP – Post Graduate Certification in Education ( Digital Pedagogy )
TCIS Chandigarh Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- All eligible candidates must hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a college or university of fully-recognized standing. No specific undergraduate major is required.
- Graduation ( min. 50% ) + 10 + 2 ( min. 50% ).
- In aggregate percentage Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts will not be considered.
- Graduation Final year appearing students should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying Semester / Year.
Work Experience :
- Work experience, while optional, will be an added advantage.
- The quality and nature of experience can also be considered.
- All candidates must possess both a demonstrated potential for managerial advancement and the endorsement of their credentials / organizations.
English Language Proficiency :
- TCIS Admissions Committee gives considerable attention to proficiency in English Language as substantiation of academic achievement and the ability to manage the demands of TCIS – AIC program. Exceptions can however be taken up separately.
- Graduation in English is a prerequisite.
Important Dates for TCIS Chandigarh Admission 2013 :
- Batch Start Date ( For All three batches ) : 29th January, 2013.
- Batch Orientation Date ( For all three batches ) : 21st January, 2013.
- Last Date of Enrollment ( For All three batches ) : 14th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.