Tamil Nadu Agricultural University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Admission 2019
TNAU Invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic sesssion 2019
TNAU Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc. : Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Agribusiness Management, Sericulture.
- B.Tech. : Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Horticulture, Agricultural Information Technology, Food Process Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech. : Agricultural Process Engineering, Bio-Energy, Land & Water Management Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power, Storage Engineering
TNAU Course Eligibility 2019
B.Sc. (3 years )
- 10+2 with 60% with Group 1- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology OR Group 2- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a fourth elective i.e Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry/Home Science OR Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
B.Tech. ( 4 years )
- 10+2 with 60% with Group- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- B.Sc. : B.Sc. / B.Tech. with 60% aggregate.
- B.Tech. : B.E. / B.Tech. with 60% marks.
- M.B.A. : Sc. / B.Tech. with 60% aggregate.
- Ph.D. : ( Integrated, Regular, By Research ) : Sc. / M.Tech. with 60% marks.
- Only those students are eligible to apply who have scored 70% marks ( pass class for SC / ST students ) in aggregate.
TNAU Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- Open Competition ( OC ) – 35%
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) – 11%
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) – 1%
- Backward Class ( BC ) – 26.5%
- Backward Class Muslim ( BCM ) – 3.5%
- Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars ) ( SCA ) – 3%
- Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities ( MBC ) – 20%
TNAU Application form 2019
- TNAU Application form details will be available at the website : www.tnau.ac.in
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website
- Candidates have to pay ₹ 1000 /- as application fee.
- Fee can be paid via online mode like CR card / Net banking of any banks and for DR card cum ATM card use State Bank of India
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
TNAU Counselling 2019
- There is no facility to update marks & campus allotment.
- Candidates have to report to the University with all their original relevant marks sheet & documents.
- According to the position in the merit list, students will be invited for counselling.
- Students have to choose the college & degree available during the time of counselling.
- Preference once made will not be changed under any circumstance
TNAU Important Dates 2019
|Important Dates for ( UG ) Courses|
|1.||Admission Notification in Tamil and English||2nd week of May, 2019|
|2.||Starting of online application||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3.||Last date for online application||3rd week of June, 2019|
|4.||Documents Verification for Special Reservations||Last week of June, 2019|
|5.||Publication of Rank List||Last week of June, 2019|
|6.||Counselling will be started from||1st week of July, 2019|
|7.||Registration for Semester I||1st week of August, 2019|
|8.||Closure of Admission||Last week of August, 2019|
|Important Dates for ( PG ) Courses|
|9.||Online Registration Starts||June, 2019|
|10.||Last Date for Application ( PG )||July, 2019|
|11.||Last Date for Application ( Ph.D.)||July, 2019|
|12.||Written Test ( PG )||July, 2019|
|13.||Written Test ( Ph.D )||August, 2019|
|Important Dates for ( Counselling )|
|14.||Phase I Counselling ( Online )||1st week of July, 2019|
|15.||Counselling for the vocational stream||2nd week of July, 2019|
|16.||Counselling for NRI and Industry sponsorship quota||3rd week of July, 2019|
|17.||Phase II Counselling ( Online )||Last week of July, 2019|
|18.||Registration for Semester I||1st week of August, 2019|
|19.||Closure of Admission||Last week of August, 2019|
School of Post Graduate Studies Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003, India,
Telephone No : 0422-6611261
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.tnau.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.