The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University – TNDALU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
TNDALU Admission 2019
The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following Law Courses for the Academic Year 2019
- BL – Bachelor of Law
- ML – Master of Law
TNDALU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Students must have passed any graduate degree as; B.A/ B. Sc./ BBA/ B. Com. Or B.Tech./ MBBS/ B. Pharma with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- In case of students belonging to SC/ST category, marks should not be less than 55% in aggregate.
- NRI students also must have scored at least 55% aggregate of marks.
- There is no age limit to pursue course in LL. B.
BALLB ( Hons. ) , BCom L.L.B.( Hons. ) & BBA L.L.B. ( Hons. )
- A student must have passed 10+2 examination from the university recognized by TNDALU with not less than 70% of aggregate marks.
- In case of students belongs to SC/ST category marks should not be less than 60% in aggregate.
- NRI students also must not secured less than 60% marks in total.
- Candidates must have passed 10, +2 examination with commerce group from the university recognized by TNDALU with not less than 70% of aggregate marks.
- In case of students SC/ST category candidates, marks should not be less than 60% in aggregate.
- NRI students have secured minimum 60% aggregate of marks.
- Those students are eligible who have born on or after July 01, 1994. There is no age limit for SC/ST students.
- Students must have passed B.L / LL.B degree of 3/ 5 years with 45% marks with respect to new rules & 40% marks with respect to old norms.
M.Phil / Ph.D in Law
- Students must have obtained the Master of Law (LL.M) degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
TNDALU Admission Application Form 2019
- TNDALU Admission Application Form available at the official website tndalu.ac.in
- Students can obtain the application form through any of the two processes given below:
- Candidates obtain the application form in person from the university campus upon payment of ₹ 1000 ( ₹ 500 for SC / ST ) in cash for LL. B honors & ₹ 500 ( ₹ 250 for SC / ST ) for LL. B degree course.
- Submit the completely filled-in applications along with relevant documents in person to “Principal of respective Government Law College”
- To obtain the application form through post, candidate must send the requisition letter to the registrar along with the fees of ₹1100 ( ₹ 600 for SC /ST ) in cash for LL. B honors & ₹ 600 ( ₹ 350 for SC / ST ) in cash for LL. B degree course.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the following address.
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University,
Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran Salai Chennai, 600 028
- Provisional degree certificate for LL. B degree/ LL. B honors/ Integrated LL. B. (Depending upon which particular course you are going to apply)
- Copies of SSC & HSC marks sheet along with Date of Birth certificate
- Community certificate including SC / ST / Muslims & others
- Special category certificate like children of Ex – Serviceman if applicable.
Note: Application Fee is required to be paid through Challan only. Fees payment through money order, cash, bank pay order, cheque will not be accepted.
M.Phil / Ph.D in Law
- Students have to download the application form available at the official university website
- Send the completely filled application form along with required documents with Demand Draft of ₹ 1000 drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University’ and payable at Chennai to the following address:
Ph. D. Admissions
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Chennai- 600 028
TNDALU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( LLB )||11th May - 06th June, 2019|
|2||Application Form ( LLM )||06th June - 20th July, 2019|
Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai,
Chennai – 600 028, Tamilnadu,
Phone No. : 044 – 24641212,
Website : tndalu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.