Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling 2013
Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling 2013
Chennai – 600 025,
Website : www.annauniv.edu/tnea2013/
Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling are invited admission applications for the unified single window admission for First Year BE. / BTech. Degree Courses to the University Departments / University Colleges, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by the Self – Financing Engineering Colleges.
- B. E. / B. Tech. ( 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters )
- B. E. ( Sandwich ) ( 5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters )
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply.
- Passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply. They need not enclose the Nativity Certificate.
- Children of Central Government Employees may also apply for admission, irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians ( only if both parents are not alive ) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application. Which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
- Sons and daughters of All India service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply.
- Children of employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply irrespective of their domicile. A certificate from the employer has to be enclosed along with the application stating that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slips, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS.
- Other State candidates who have studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply. They need not enclose “Nativity Certificate”.
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should enclose a copy of Nativity Certificate.
- Applications without proper employer certificate for the categories (ii), (iii) and (iv) and nativity certificate for the category (vi) will not be considered.
- Tamil Nadu native candidates alone will be considered for communal reservation. Others will be considered under “Open Competition”.
Srilankan Tamil Refugee :
As per G.O. (St) No. 172 Higher Education (J2) Dept. dated: 29.06.2010 candidates who are Srilankan Tamil Refugee studied in Tamil Nadu will be considered under open competition. They have to enclose the following :
- Identification certificate from the Head Quarters Tahsildar
- Those who have not registered in the refugee camp should submit a copy of passport, visa and letter registered with Police Station.
Qualifying Examinations and Eligibility :
A pass in the HSC ( Academic ) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together as given below.
|A Pass with Minimum average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together|
|General Category||50.00 %|
|Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim||45.00 %|
|MBC & DNC||40.00 %|
|SC / SCA / ST||40.00 % / 35.00%|
Other Requirements :
- Maximum age limit 25 years
- Minimum Height 157 cm
- Minimum Weight 48 kg
- Normal Colour vision
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- The selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 ( Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination.
Admission to Sandwich courses :
- Sandwich courses in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Production Engineering are offered at PSG College of Technology under self-financing scheme. The duration of the course is 5 Years. It comprises of practical training in the mornings and class work in the evenings. There will be an additional fee payable towards the practical training and it will be intimated by the Principal of the college at the time of admission.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form 2013 :
In Person :
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the centres detailed below by paying 500/- ( 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, on production of a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card ) towards application fee, by cash / demand draft.
By Post :
- TNEA application forms can also be obtained by post from The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA ), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for 700/- ( 450/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card ) and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
Through Website :
- The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tnea2013. The procedure for registration is available in the website.
- All Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions”, payable at Chennai, drawn on any Nationalised Bank dated on or after 03rd May, 2013. Candidates are instructed to write the name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Duly filled TNEA application forms post by sent to the following address :
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions,
Chennai – 600 025.
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2013 :
- Last date for issue of TNEA application form : 20th May, 2013.
- Last Date for Submission of filled – in TNEA application : 20th May, 2013.
- Assigning Random Number : 05th June, 2013.
- Publication of Rank list : 12th June, 2013.
- Commencement of Counselling : 21st June, 2013.
- End of Counselling : 30th July, 2013.
Admission Notification Related : TNEA 2013 Counselling Date Time, 2013 BE / BTech Degree offers in Tamil Nadu Engineering, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2013 Cut Off Marks, Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling 2013, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2013 Application Status, BTech Counselling in TNEA 2013, B.E Counselling in TNEA 2013, TNEA 2013 Application Procedure, Engineering Counselling in TNEA 2013, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2013, Anna University Engineering Counselling Tamilnadu 2013, Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling Dates, TNEA 2013 Engineering Colleges Availability, Anna University TNEA 2013 Cutoff, Engineering Counselling Rank List 2013, TNEA 2013 Application Form Issue Date, Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling Details, Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling Procedure, Engineering Counselling Tamilnadu 2013 Form, Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling 2013 Cut Off Marks, Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling Admission, Anna University TNEA 2013 Application Form Status, TNEA HSC Academic Counselling Schedule, Anna University Engineering Counselling Application Status,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for tamilnadu engineering counselling 2013 by Saravanan