Tamilnadu Government Diploma AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Government of Tamilnadu Diploma Admission 2018
Government of Tamilnadu invites admission application for Diploma in Pharmacy Programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Tamilnadu Government Diploma Admission Eligibility 2018
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have studied from VIII to XII Standards in Schools in Tamil Nadu need not enclose “ Nativity Certificate”.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu but studied from VIII to XII Std. either partly or completely in schools situated outside Tamil Nadu should produce the “Nativity Certificate”
- The certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu should be issued by the competent authority only in the specified format available in the application form and supported by a copy of Passport / Ration card / Birth Certificate. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected. Nativity Certificate produced later will be summarily rejected.
- Applications without a proper Nativity Certificate will not be considered.
- Permanent Residence Certificate will not be accepted.
- Tamil Nadu native candidates alone will be considered for communal reservation.
- Nativity Certificates should be produced as per instructions for Nativity Certificate.
- Producing false Nativity Certificate if detected at any time later during the course of study will result in expulsion of the candidate and also initiation of criminal proceedings against the candidate as well as the parents as per law.
Candidates must have completed 17 years of age and should not have completed 30 years as on 31st December, 2018 ( For SC / ST candidates maximum age enhanced to 35 years ).Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying Examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( Academic ) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in the following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. ( or )
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subjects
Minimum Eligibility Marks
For All Candidates
- A Pass in +2 with Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Botany / Zoology / Mathematics both in Theory and Practical in the above subjects.
- A pass in English subject is mandatory for all categories.
Government of Tamilnadu Diploma Admission Application Form 2018
- Government of Tamilnadu applications can only be downloaded from the websites : www.tnhealth.org / www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- The filled in application along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a large sized cover measuring 38cm x 28 cm super-scribed “Application for Diploma in pharmacy course 2018 – 2019 session‟ to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10 before the last date along with a Demand Draft for [rupee] 250/- towards the cost of application form which is non refundable drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” and payable at Chennai.
- The name of the Candidate and the name of the course should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. The template with requisite details available for downloading should be printed and pasted on the cover.
Government of Tamilnadu Diploma Admission Selection Process 2018
- Selection & Admission will be made on merit basis for all categories of seats in Diploma in Pharmacy course, counselling according to choice of the candidates and availability of seats following the rule of reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu whichever is applicable. No change of college will be entertained after allotment.
Tamilnadu Government Diploma Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Commencement of downloading application||26th September, 2018|
|2||Last date for downloading application||26th September, 2018|
|3||Last date for receipt of application||3rd October, 2018|
|4||Last date for receipt of application||4th October, 2018|
|5||Expected date for declaration of Merit through official website||Will be notified later|
|6||Allotment of seats by personal appearance||Will be notified later|
|7||Last date of admission||The date as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidates|
Board of Examiners for Diploma Courses in Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy,
Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus,
Chennai – 600 106,
Telephone No : 044-26216244,
Website : www.tnhealth.org.