Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences – TNPPCAHS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences – TNPPCAHS Admission 2018
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences invites admission application for Master of Pharmacy ( MPharm ) Degree Course 2018-19.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm.Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other Universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm.Degree course should have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC, SCA and ST of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm.Degree course. In case of failure(s) the pass marks in the subsequent attempts shall be taken for calculation purpose. Number of attempts are not considered for calculation of marks.
Duration of Courses : The duration of the Post Graduate M.Pharm.Degree course shall be 2 years.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2018 Admission Procedure
- Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration that he / she is liable for forfeiture of admission if suppression of facts are found at any time during or after admission to the course. The admission shall be liable for cancellation based on declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the Merit List.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2018 Exam Centres
The Entrance Examination will be conducted only at Chennai as scheduled below
|Name of the Course||Date & Time||Centre|
|M.Pharm Degree Course||27th May, 2018 - 10am to 12 noon||Chellammal College for Women, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.|
The Results will be published within two days after the commencement of Entrance Examination.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2018 Entrance Exam
Candidates admitted for the Entrance Examination will have to come to the Examination Centre at their own expense and make their own arrangements for stay if necessary.
- Candidates are advised to be present at 9.30 a.m. in the Examination Centre.
- They are required to be seated on their respective seats 15 minutes before the commencement of examination and to fill up the 1st page of Question Booklet. Question Booklets should not be opened by the candidates before 10.00 a.m.
- Candidates coming 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination will not be permitted to appear for the Examination.
No candidate will be allowed to carry any text material printed or written, bits of paper, electronic and telecommunication devices like pagers, cellular phones, or electronic diary etc., inside the Hall.
No candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall before the end of the examination. Candidates shall maintain strict silence. Any misconduct will entail forfeiture of the right to continue the Examination. His / Her Answer Sheet will not be considered for valuation.
Answers should be shaded with a Ball Point Pen in the OMR answer sheet as per the instructions given and if it is shaded with any other item the answer sheets will not be considered for valuation without any intimation to the candidate.
Scheme of Entrance Examination
- Candidates seeking admission for management quota should write the Post Graduate M.Pharm.Degree Course Entrance Examination conducted by this Consortium.
- The Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses ( A B C D ) in English. Number of questions in each subject is as shown in the Annexure – I.
- Each question will carry 1 ( one ) Mark. There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKS for incorrect responses. Zero marks will be given for questions not answered. When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question. The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- No candidates will be allowed to take back the Question Booklets and a request for provision of Xerox copies of the Question Booklet, Answer Sheet or Answer Key will not be entertained.
Entrance Exam Mark
One mark for each completed year of experience as on 30th April, 18 which is calculated from the last date of the month of passing B.Pharm.Degree Examination, subject to a maximum of 10 marks shall be awarded as experience mark.
Determination of Inter-se-merit
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Least number of appearance in the final Semester of B.Pharm., Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final Semester/ final year examination of B.Pharm course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Admission 2018 Application Form
Application form ( OMR sheet ) along with Prospectus can only be downloaded from the website : www.tnppcahs.org. The Candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches this Consortium office within the date and time specified. Applications received by speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date and time will not be accepted.
This Consortium shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form or of incorrect address given by the candidate.
No oral enquiry would be entertained. Photo copy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted. The Government Orders issued and to be issued from time to time pertaining to any of the matters contained in the prospectus should be read as part and parcel of this prospectus and such terms and conditions in the Government Order are deemed to have been incorporated in this prospectus.
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course should submit the Application Form with necessary enclosures should reach:
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences,
Prasanna Enclave, No: 30, Bharathi Avenue, (Near Kotturpuram Railway
Station), Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085.
The Candidate should send a Demand Draft of [rupee]. 1,500/- drawn in favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the downloaded application form. Special fees and other fees are to be paid at the time of admission in the respective colleges.
Applications without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate should be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2018 Merit Details
The Merit List will be drawn for a Total mark of 100 by computing the Entrance Examination Marks and the Marks for experience. ( 90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience ).
- Marks awarded for Entrance Examination : Maximum 90 marks.
- Experience marks for all candidates to a maximum of 10 marks. Fractional values of a year will not be counted for awarding marks for experience.
- In the case of candidates who have furnished the mark sheets only in grades, they should furnish the actual marks obtained from the University. If not, only the minimum marks of the grade will be considered.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the merit list.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2018 Results
- The Merit List will be displayed on the website www.tnppcahs.org
- After the publication of Merit List, the candidates should contact the respective colleges. The list of affiliated colleges are shown in the Annexure II. The Candidates shall also visit the The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University website www.tnmgrmu.ac.in
- There will be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets.
Important Dates for TNPPCAHS Admission 2018
|Last date for submission on application form||21st May, 2018 by 5.00 PM|
|Entrance Exam Date||27th May, 2018 10am to 12 noon|
TNPPCAHS BDS / ISM / ParaMedical Admission 2014 – Click here
No – 30, Bharathi Avenue II Street,
Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085,
Telephone No. : 044 – 24422211,
Website : www.tnppcahs.org.