Tata Dhan Academy AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Tata Dhan Academy Admission 2018
Tata Dhan Academy invites admission application for admission to 16th Post Graduate Diploma in Development Management ( PGDDM ) and 1st Post Graduated Diploma in Community Health Management ( PGDCHM ) for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
Tata Dhan Academy Admission Eligibility 2018
- Indian National is only eligible to enroll two year PG Diploma in Development Management offered by Tata – Dhan Academy
- Applicant must be any graduate of Arts / Science / Social or Bio – sciences / Commerce / Economics passed with a minimum 60% of marks ( or equivalent ) awarded by recognized Indian Universities / Colleges. Graduates waiting for the final semester results by end June 2018 could also apply. ( or ) Applicant must be any Professional graduates in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medicine and allied courses passed with a minimum 55% of marks ( or equivalent ) awarded by recognized Indian universities and / or colleges.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 26 years as on 30th June, 2018. No age relaxation is given at any circumstances.
- Graduates / Post Graduates / Professional graduates working in Indian Non – government organisations / Civil society organisations those who fulfill all the above criteria should be eligible to apply.
- Willing to work in designated Non – Government Organisation for minimum three years to serve the poor people with a fairly decent monthly remuneration as per the norms of each NGOs. ( Successful graduates after two years of study will be awarded PG Diploma in Development Management along with the mark sheets after successful completion of three years of services without break )
Tata Dhan Academy Admission Application Form 2018
The graduate and / or Post – graduate students who fulfill eligibility criteria should apply for enrolling to PDM XIX as follows :
- The interested candidate could download application form online at http://dhan.org/tda and send the application duly filled in along with application fee ( Non – refundable ) of ₹ 700 / – either by Demand Draft in the name of Tata – Dhan Academy payable at Madurai or pay through NEFT transfer online amounting to ₹ 700 / – by NEFT / RTGS / IMPS to Tata – Dhan Academy A / C 601701014896, ICICI Bank, Kochadai Branch ( IFSC : ICIC0006017 ) ( or )
- The Interested candidate could send request by post with application fee of ₹ 700/- as Demand draft in the name of Tata – Dhan Academy payable at Madurai with complete postal address with pin code ( or nearby Courier service ) to the Admission Coordinator, Tata – Dhan Academy, T.Malaipatti, Thenkarai ( BO ) Mullipallam ( SO ), Vadipatti Taluk, Madurai District 625 207. ( or )
- The interested candidate could come in person to the address given in Sec. 2 of above on all working days and remit ₹ 700/- ( Rupees Seven Hundred Only ) in cash to avail the application form.
- In case of Clarification of any kind please call over phone + 91 4543 293405 / 293406 on all working days ( between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM ).
- The Application either downloaded or received by Post will be duly filled in along with Photograph ( recent Color passport size of applicant ), photo copies of degree or PG degree certificate, Valid ID Proof and send to the following address
The Admission Coordinator,
Tata – Dhan Academy,
Thenkarai ( BO ) Vadipatti Taluk,
Madurai District – 625 207. ( or )
- The application duly filled in with above details should be submitted in Electronic format and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for receipt of application in complete is 28th February, 2018 ( Wednesday ).
Tata Dhan Academy Selection Procedure 2018
- The applicant’s application to admission will be scrutinized for all suitability, and intimation letter inviting the candidate will be sent by the Admission Coordinator to appear for Group Discussion, Village Visit and Personal Interview before selection panel appointed by the Director of Tata – Dhan Academy in any one of the eight centres across the country ( for details see application form ) on the dates given against each centre.
- The applicant should make his / her own travel and stay arrangement to appear for the selection by the admission panel to enroll into PDM XVIII. No travel or logistics support will be provided by the Academy.
- The selection interview will be two days process and the invited applicant should come prepared to undergo the selection process in full.
Tata Dhan Academy Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for the receipt of filled - in application for PGDDM course||28th February, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Last date for application submission for PGDCHM course||28th July, 2018|
TATA Dhan Academy,
T. Malaipatti, Thenkarai PO, Mullipallam SO,
Sholavandan ( Via ), Vadipatti Taluk,
Madurai – 625 207, Tamil Nadu, India.,
Telephone No. : 04543 – 293405,
Fax No. : +91 452 2602247,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dhan.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.